Broomheads Estate Agents have been established since 1981. As one of the largest and most established Fylde Coast Agencies we continue to maintain our position as a market leader in the area of property Sales & Lettings. Presently, we are looking to recruit a full time Sales Negotiator to join the team in our Blackpool Office.
- To meet and greet all potential/existing clients in a professional and helpful manner whether in the office, by email or over the telephone
- Sales negotiation and progression utilising the property database.
- To provide the admin team with any amendments and updates and ensure they are dealt with in line with internal processes that are in place
- To update relevant sales data using spreadsheets to collate figures where required
- To arrange viewings and valuations as required and update database and diaries with relevant information
- To assist with viewings when the full time viewer is un-available
- To advise and assist with customer email enquiries.
- To identify properties for advertising and supply to the administrator
- To generate and negotiate offers to deliver the best outcome for both parties
- To deal with sales progression through client and solicitor liaison to ensure exchange and completion of contracts
- To generate leads for Financial Services products, Solicitor referrals and EPC’s wherever possible
Customer Services Experience ideally in Estate Agency
Experience of back and forth negotiation
Attention to detail
- To be professional at all times
- To have excellent customer service and communication skills
- To be proficient in general admin packages Word, Excel, Outlook
- To hold a full UK Driving Licence – Not essential
To be self-motivated, organised and enthusiastic
Salary to be discussed – based upon experience