Ambleside Avenue, Poulton, FY6 0NF
- Three Bedroom Semi Det Bungalow
- Gas Central Heating, UPVC Double Glazin
- Rear Dining Kitchen Extension
- Gardens, Off Road Parking
- No Chain Delay / EPC Rating C
- Description: A three bedroom extended semi detached true bungalow set to a popular cul-de-sac location. The property breifly comprises of a large dining kitchen, set to the rear of the property, lounge, three bedrooms and a shower room. As typical with bungalows the accomodation can be used as required, with the option of using some of the bedrooms as further receptions rooms. The property also has gardens to the front and rear, with drive to side. Benefits for the property include a gas central heating system and UPVC double glazing. Offered with no forward chain, the property does require internal inspection to appreciate the layout of the accomodation.
Location: From our Knott End Office, leave the village on Lancaster Rd, taking the third left onto Grasmere Road, and then take your first right onto Ambleside Avenue and the property can be found a short distance along on the left.
Dining Kitchen: Approx 12'7 x 18'3 (3.84 x 5.56) UPVC double glazed window to the rear, UPVC double glazed patio doors to the rear raised decking area, wall and base units in high gloss white with complementary work surfaces over, electric cooker point, plumbed for automatic washing machine, extractor hood, UPVC double glazed door to the side.
Lounge: Approx 10'3 x 10'8 (3.12 x 3.25) TV point, coved ceiling, radiator.
Bathroom: Approx 5'8 x 6'6 (1.73 x 1.98) UPVC double glazed frosted window to the side, corner shower cubicle with mixer shower & UPVC clanding wall, low flush W.C, wash hand basin, extractor fan, radiator.
Bedroom Three: Approx 6'0 x 8'5 (1.83 x 2.57) UPVC double glazed window to the side, telephone point, radiator.
Bedroom Two: Approx 9'6 x 7'8 (2.90 x 2.34) UPVC double glazed window to the rear, loft access via pull down ladder, radiator.
Bedroom One: Approx 12'6 x 10'9 (3.81 x 3.28) UPVC double glazed window to the front, TV point, radiator, (Currently used as a bedroom but could be a reception room).
Entrance Vestibule: UPVC double glazed windows to the front, UPVC double glazed entrance door, UPVC clad ceiling, inner door.
External; Front garden area, laid with lawn with flower and shrub displays. Extensvie drive to side allowing off road parking for several vehicles, which in turn leads to the rear garden. The rear garden is laid to lawn, with steps to a raised rear decking area, panel fence surround.
These particulars are intended only as a guide to prospective purchasers or tenants to enable them to decide whether to make further enquiries with a view to taking up negotiations but they are otherwise not intended to be relied upon in any way or for any purpose whatever and accordingly neither their accuracy nor the continued availability of the property is in any way guaranteed and they are furnished on the express understanding that neither the agent nor the vendors or landlord are to be or become under any liability or claim in respect of their content. In the event of the agents or the vendor or landlord supplying any further information or expressing any opinion to a prospective purchaser or tenant, whether verbal or in writing, such information or expression of opinion must be treated as given on the same basis as these particulars. To make an offer please make an appointment with this office prior to contacting your Lender or Solicitor, as this may result in unnecessary costs being incurred, or the property being sold elsewhere. Your home is at risk if you do not keep up repayments on a mortgage or other loan secured on it..