Amy Johnson Way, Blackpool, FY4 3RS
- MANAGED / SERVICED OFFICES
- VARIETY OF CONFIGURATIONS
- BLACKPOOL ENTERPRIZE ZONE
- CAR PARKING / EPC Rating B
- FURNISHED/ PKG/DATA/TELECOMMS
- MANAGED/SERVICED OFFICES (Air-Conditioned) + WAREHOUSING - EXTENDING OVER 10,000 Sq Ft - WITHIN THE FAST PROGRESSING BLACKPOOL ENTERPRISE ZONE - CAR PARKING - OFFICE SIZES RANGING FROM 210 SQ FT to FULLY FITTED CALL CENTRE SPACE EXTENDING 2,500 SQ FT. - FULL RANGE OF TELECOMS & DATA - COMMUNAL BOARDROOMS/MEETING ROOMS - SHOWERS & WASHING FACILITIES - RATES VARY DEPENDING ON SERVICE ADD ONS. WILL LET AS A WHOLE SUBJECT TO TERMS. DISABLED FACILITIES AVAILABLE.
Taking the main spot upon entering the Business Park is this extensive detached block comprising office accommodation and warehousing, on the quickly expanding Squires Gate Enterprise Zone. For those seeking to familiarise themselves with the forthcoming plans for this part of Blackpool - View:- Blackpoolez.com.
These offices are multi-faceted and offer a range of differing configurations. Shared / Managed Reception, On Line Boardroom Booking Facility, Server Room, IT / Data Comms, Staff Shower / Washroom
Tariffs are structured dependent on the service level required;
Fully Managed Office Facilities circa. 2,500 Sq Ft - £43,350 Per Annum
Managed Office 210 Sq Ft - £5,210 Per Annum
List of office configurations and service options available by request.
Available as whole by separate negotiation - Freehold Sale a possibility.
EXTERIOR: Car Parking For 23 Vehicles.
These particulars are intended only as a guide to prospective purchasers or tenants to enable them to decide whether to make further enquiries with a view to taking up negotiations but they are otherwise not intended to be relied upon in any way or for any purpose whatever and accordingly neither their accuracy nor the continued availability of the property is in any way guaranteed and they are furnished on the express understanding that neither the agent nor the vendors or landlord are to be or become under any liability or claim in respect of their content. In the event of the agents or the vendor or landlord supplying any further information or expressing any opinion to a prospective purchaser or tenant, whether verbal or in writing, such information or expression of opinion must be treated as given on the same basis as these particulars.
To make an offer please make an appointment with this office prior to contacting your Lender or Solicitor, as this may result in unnecessary costs being incurred, or the property being sold elsewhere.
Your home is at risk if you do not keep up repayments on a mortgage or other loan secured on it..