Beaufort Avenue, Bispham, FY2 9HQ
- One / Two Bedroom Second Floor Flat
- Electric Heating / UPVC Double Glazed
- Requires Modernisation / Garage
- Close to Promenade / Ideal Investment
- No Chain Delay / EPC Rating D
- Description: This is a one/two bedroom second floor flat situated close to the Promenade, tram and bus routes, local amenities and schools. The accommodation briefly comprises of a hallway, lounge, kitchen, two bedrooms and a bathroom. Externally there is a garage to the rear. The property also benefits from electric heating and UPVC double glazing. This would make for an ideal investment and is offered for sale with the benefit of no chain delay.
Hallway: Electric heater, loft access.
Lounge: Approx 14'2 x 10'3 (4.32m x 3.12m) UPVC double glazed window to front, electric heater, telephone entry system.
Kitchen: Approx 9'4 x 9'1 (2.84m x 2.77m) UPVC double glazed window to rear, wall and base units, freestanding electric cooker, plumbed for washing machine, inset stainless steel sink unit, part tiled walls with splash back tiles.
Bedroom One: Approx 11'7 x 6'6 (3.53m x 1.98m) UPVC double glazed window to rear, built in wardrobe.
Bedroom Two: Approx 8'6 x 4'0 (2.59m x 1.21m) UPVC double glazed window to rear, electric heater.
Bathroom: Approx 6'9 x 6'3 (2.06m x 1.90m) UPVC double glazed opaque window to side, panelled bath with overhead electric shower, pedestal hand basin, low flush wc, part tiled walls.
Exterior: Garage to rear.
Council Tax: Band A.
Leasehold Information: We are awaiting the Leasehold Information.
These particulars are intended only as a guide to prospective purchasers or tenants to enable them to decide whether to make further enquiries with a view to taking up negotiations but they are otherwise not intended to be relied upon in any way or for any purpose whatever and accordingly neither their accuracy nor the continued availability of the property is in any way guaranteed and they are furnished on the express understanding that neither the agent nor the vendors or landlord are to be or become under any liability or claim in respect of their content. In the event of the agents or the vendor or landlord supplying any further information or expressing any opinion to a prospective purchaser or tenant, whether verbal or in writing, such information or expression of opinion must be treated as given on the same basis as these particulars.
To make an offer please make an appointment with this office prior to contacting your Lender or Solicitor, as this may result in unnecessary costs being incurred, or the property being sold elsewhere.
Your home is at risk if you do not keep up repayments on a mortgage or other loan secured on it..