Cameron Avenue, Blackpool, FY3 8RF
- One Bedroom Mid Terraced House
- Gas Central Heating / UPVC Double Glazed
- Close to Travel Networks
- Close to Shops and Amenities
- No Chain Delay / EPC Rating F
- Description: A great opportunity to purchase this One bedroom mid terrace property benefiting from gas central heating and UPVC double glazing throughout. The property requires some TLC but has bags of potential and is situated within a popular residential area, close to local amenities, schools and bus routes. The property comprises of a lounge, dining / kitchen, upstairs extended bathroom and first floor bedroom. The property has an enclosed rear yard and no chain. To appreciate what the property has to offer a viewing is recommended. The property would be ideal for an investor or first time buyer.
Entrance Porch, opens into lounge.
Lounge: Approx 12’7 x 11’9 (3.84m x 3.58m) UPVC double glazed window to front, wall mounted living flame gas fire, radiator.
Kitchen: Approx 10’2 x 8’10 (3.10m x 2.69m) UPVC double glazed door and window to rear, range of wall and base units with fitted worktops and integral electric oven and hob with extractor over, inset stainless steel sink unit and drainer, plumbed for washing machine, ceramic splash back tiles, storage cupboard, radiator.
Bedroom: Approx 12’7 x 12’1 (3.84m x 3.68m) UPVC double glazed window to front, radiator.
Bathroom: Approx 10’3 x 8’9 (3.12m x 2.67m) UPVC double glazed window to rear, panelled bath with tap shower, low flush wc, pedestal hand basin, part tiled walls, boiler, radiator.
Exterior: Enclosed west facing rear garden with brick built outbuilding and alley access.
Council Tax: Band A.
These particulars are intended only as a guide to prospective purchasers or tenants to enable them to decide whether to make further enquiries with a view to taking up negotiations but they are otherwise not intended to be relied upon in any way or for any purpose whatever and accordingly neither their accuracy nor the continued availability of the property is in any way guaranteed and they are furnished on the express understanding that neither the agent nor the vendors or landlord are to be or become under any liability or claim in respect of their content. In the event of the agents or the vendor or landlord supplying any further information or expressing any opinion to a prospective purchaser or tenant, whether verbal or in writing, such information or expression of opinion must be treated as given on the same basis as these particulars.
To make an offer please make an appointment with this office prior to contacting your Lender or Solicitor, as this may result in unnecessary costs being incurred, or the property being sold elsewhere.
Your home is at risk if you do not keep up repayments on a mortgage or other loan secured on it..