Central Drive, Blackpool, FY1 5HX
- Three Bedroom First Floor Flat
- UPVC Double Glazed, Gas Central Heating
- Close To Local Amenities, EPC Rating D
- Two Weeks Rent Plus Bond Required
- Children welcome
- Pets considered
- DSS considered
- Description: Three bedroom first floor flat situated close to Blackpool town centre. This property comprises of: lounge, kitchen, three bedrooms and a loft room which can be used as a study or fourth bedroom. This property also benefits from UPVC double glazing and gas central heating. The EPC rating on this property is D.
Hall: Stairs to front, storage cupboard, radiator and carpet.
Kitchen: Approx 6'3" x 5'8" UPVC double glazed window to side, free standing oven with extractor over, range of wall and base units with complimentary work tops over, inset stainless steel sink unit, part tiled walls and vinyl flooring.
Bedroom One: Approx 13'5" x 9'9" UPVC double glazed to rear, radiator and carpet.
Bedroom Two: Approx 10'8" x 7'0" UPVC double glazed to rear, radiator, built in storage cupboard with boiler and carpet.
Bedroom Three: Approx 9'6" x 5'5" UPVC double glazed to front, radiator and carpet.
Bedroom Four/Loft Room: Approx 16'9" x 9'2" UPVC double glazed wood velux window, storage and carpet.
Bathroom: Approx 7'8" x 7'1" UPVC double glazed window to side, panelled bath with shower over, pedestal hand wash basin, radiator and vinyl flooring.
Council Tax Band: A
These particulars are intended only as a guide to prospective tenants to enable them to decide whether to make further enquiries with a view to taking up a tenancy but they are otherwise not intended to be relied upon in any way or for any purpose whatsoever and accordingly neither their accuracy nor the continued availability of the property is in any way guaranteed and they are furnished on the express understanding that neither the agent nor the landlord are to be or become under any liability or claim in respect of their content. In the event of the agents or the landlord supplying any further information or expressing any opinion to a prospective tenant, whether verbal or in writing, such information or expression of opinion must be treated as given on the same basis as these particulars.