Chiddlingford Court, Blackpool, FY1 5RE
- One Bedroom Ground Floor Apartment
- UPVC Double Glazed, Gas Central Heating
- Recently Refurbished, EPC Rating C
- One Months Rent Plus Bond Required
- Sorry no children
- Sorry no pets
- Sorry no DSS
- Description: Here we have a recently refurbished one bedroom ground floor purpose built property in Blackpool. This property comprises of an entrance hall, lounge, kitchen, bedroom and bathroom. Externally there is an allocated parking space for one vehicle. UPVC windows and gas central heating throughout. EPC rating C. The property is located close to Stanley Park and Blackpool Victoria Hospital.
Hallway: With storage cupboard.
Lounge: Approx 14.74 x 9.40 UPVC double glazed window to front, radiator, wall mounted electric fire, white wooden blinds and laminate flooring.
Kitchen: Approx 9.95 x 5.90 UPVC double glazed leaded window to side, range of modern base and wall units with fitted worktops over and tiled splash backs. Integral electric oven, gas hob with extractor hood over. Inset stainless steel sink and drainer. Fridge/freezer, radiator and wood laminate flooring.
Bedroom: Approx 11.63 x 11.48 UPVC double glazed window to front, radiator, white wooden blinds and laminate flooring.
Bathroom: Approx 9.46 x 5.56 UPVC double glazed opaque window to side, walk in double shower cubicle, low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin, radiator, airing cupboard and laminate flooring.
Exterior: Allocated parking space.
Council Tax: A
These particulars are intended only as a guide to prospective tenants to enable them to decide whether to make further enquiries with a view to taking up a tenancy but they are otherwise not intended to be relied upon in any way or for any purpose whatsoever and accordingly neither their accuracy nor the continued availability of the property is in any way guaranteed and they are furnished on the express understanding that neither the agent nor the landlord are to be or become under any liability or claim in respect of their content. In the event of the agents or the landlord supplying any further information or expressing any opinion to a prospective tenant, whether verbal or in writing, such information or expression of opinion must be treated as given on the same basis as these particulars..