Clarendon Road, Blackpool, FY1 6EF
- Four / Five Bedroom Mid Terraced House
- Gas Central Heated / UPVC Double Glazed
- Three Reception Rooms
- Requires Refubishment / EPC Rating D
- To Be Sold at Auction / Ideal Investment
- Description: ***ONLINE AUCTION 19.08.2021 - AUCTION HOUSE NORTH WEST*** Here we have a four / five bedroom mid terrace property situated a stones throw away from Blackpool FC and the promenade. This property briefly comprises of three reception rooms, kitchen, four / five bedrooms, bathroom and separate wc. Externally there is a rear yard with alley access. This property also benefits from UPVC double glazing and gas central heating. This property is in need of some refurbishment and is perfect for an investment. A new boiler was fitted in 2019 and a new flat roof in September 2020.
Hallway: Stairs to the front, radiator.
Lounge: Approx 14'7 x 11'2 UPVC double glazed bay window to the front, radiator.
Dining Room: Approx 13'5 x 12'1 Under stairs storage, radiator.
Third Reception Room: Approx 9'9 x 7'4 UPVC double glazed window to the rear, radiator
Kitchen: Approx 10'3 x 6'9 UPVC double glazed window to the rear, some wall and base units with some worktops, integral electric hob and oven, plumbed for a washing machine, inset stainless steel sink unit and drainer.
Bathroom: Approx 10'3 x 7'4 UPVC double glazed window to the rear, shower cubicle with thermostatic shower, low flush wc, pedestal hand basin, radiator, boiler, separate wc.
Bedroom One: Approx 15'4 x 12'7 Two UPVC double glazed window to the front, sink.
Bedroom Two: Approx 13'4 x 9'6 UPVC double glazed leaded window to the rear, radiator, sink.
Bedroom Three / Lounge: Approx 12'8 x 12'6 UPVC double glazed leaded window to the rear leading to:
Bedroom Four: Approx 12'9 x 7'4 UPVC double glazed leaded window to the front, sink.
Bedroom Five: Approx 13'6 x 7'8 UPVC double glazed leaded window to the front.
Exterior: Enclosed North-West facing yard with outbuilding and rear alley access.
Council Tax: Band A
These particulars are intended only as a guide to prospective purchasers or tenants to enable them to decide whether to make further enquiries with a view to taking up negotiations but they are otherwise not intended to be relied upon in any way or for any purpose whatever and accordingly neither their accuracy nor the continued availability of the property is in any way guaranteed and they are furnished on the express understanding that neither the agent nor the vendors or landlord are to be or become under any liability or claim in respect of their content. In the event of the agents or the vendor or landlord supplying any further information or expressing any opinion to a prospective purchaser or tenant, whether verbal or in writing, such information or expression of opinion must be treated as given on the same basis as these particulars.
To make an offer please make an appointment with this office prior to contacting your Lender or Solicitor, as this may result in unnecessary costs being incurred, or the property being sold elsewhere. Your home is at risk if you do not keep up repayments on a mortgage or other loan secured on it..