Clifton Street, , FY1 1JP
- Empty Retail Unit/Blackpool Town Centre
- Superb Trading Location /Corner Position
- Close To Promenade And Winter Gardens
- Suitable For A Number of Uses
- Flexiable Lese/Tremendous Potential
- Empty Retail Unit / Town Blackpool Centre, Blackpool / Superb Trading Location / Prominent Corner Position / Former Santander Building / Close To Promenade and Winter Gardens / Suitable for a Number of Uses / Flexible Lease / Tremendous Potential / Viewing Highly Recommended.
Description: Broomheads are delighted to offer this rare
opportunity to lease this Town Centre ground floor empty
The property is situated in the prominent corner position
of Clifton Street at the junction with Abingdon Street in
the heart of Blackpool’s vibrant Town Centre.
The property comprises of a ground floor retail area,
which was the former premises of Santander and would
be suitable for a number of purposes such as retail,
catering or bar subject to the relevant planning permission.
Ground Floor (approx. 2,300 sq ft)
Open plan area which has been stripped out and ready for fitting for interested parties.
EXTERIOR; Ginnel to the rear of the property for access.
AGENTS NOTES: Phase 3 electricity installed. The adjoining property number 56 is also available by separate negotiation if additional space was required (approx. 375sq ft). The incoming tenant maybe responsible for the Landlord’s legal fees in this transaction.
TENURE: Tenure: Leasehold – New flexible lease with Rent Price on Application.
VIEWING: By appointment through Broomheads on 01253292222.