Courtfield Avenue, Blackpool, FY2 0UN
- Two Bedroom Semi Detached House
- UPVC Double Glazed / Gas Central Heating
- Two Reception Rooms / Detached Garage
- Requires Refurbishment / No Chain Delay
- EPC Rating D
- Description: ***NO CHAIN DELAY*** Here we have two bedroom, semi-detached house situated close to local amenities and bus links providing access to Lytham and Fleetwood. This property briefly comprises of two receptions rooms, kitchen / diner to the ground floor followed by two bedrooms and a bathroom to the first floor. Externally, there is a low maintenance garden to the rear with a detached garage and access to the rear. This property benefits from having gas central heating and UPVC double glazing. This property is need of some refurbishment and the price reflects this. This property has NO CHAIN DELAY.
Hall: Stairs to the front, radiator.
Lounge: Approx 12'5 x 11'13 (3.78m x 3.68m) UPVC double glazed window to the front, gas fire.
Kitchen / Diner: Approx 14'8 x 10'7 (4.47m x 3.23m) UPVC double glazed window and door to the rear, wall and base units with fitted worktops, integral oven and grill, gas hob with extractor over, inset stainless steel sink unit and drainer, plumbed for a washing machine, cloakroom, radiator.
Second Reception Room / Downstairs Bedroom: Approx 13'6 x 8'0 (4.11m x 2.44m) UPVC double glazed window to the rear, radiator.
Bedroom One: Approx 12'3 x 12'1 (3.73m x 3.68m) UPVC double glazed window to the front, fitted wardrobe, radiator.
Bedroom Two: Approx 7'9 x 7'8 (2.36m x 2.34m) UPVC double glazed window to the rear, wardrobe, radiator.
Bathroom: Approx 11'1 x 6'3 (3.38m x 1.91m) UPVC double glazed window to the rear, panelled bath with electric shower over, pedestal hand basin, low flush wc, boiler and airing cupboard, radiator.
Exterior: Enclosed West facing flagged garden to the rear, large detached garage to the rear.
Council Tax: Band B
These particulars are intended only as a guide to prospective purchasers or tenants to enable them to decide whether to make further enquiries with a view to taking up negotiations but they are otherwise not intended to be relied upon in any way or for any purpose whatever and accordingly neither their accuracy nor the continued availability of the property is in any way guaranteed and they are furnished on the express understanding that neither the agent nor the vendors or landlord are to be or become under any liability or claim in respect of their content. In the event of the agents or the vendor or landlord supplying any further information or expressing any opinion to a prospective purchaser or tenant, whether verbal or in writing, such information or expression of opinion must be treated as given on the same basis as these particulars.
To make an offer please make an appointment with this office prior to contacting your Lender or Solicitor, as this may result in unnecessary costs being incurred, or the property being sold elsewhere. Your home is at risk if you do not keep up repayments on a mortgage or other loan secured on it..