Dobson Road, Blackpool, FY3 7SH
- Three Bedroom plus Loft Room House
- Gas Central Heating / UPVC Double Glazed
- Exceptional Kitchen Area / Garage
- Off Street Parking / Downstairs W/c
- EPC Rating E / No Chain
- Description: An immaculate three bedroom plus loft room, semi detached family home close to local amenities, transport links and bus routes. The property comprises of a hall, lounge, extensive kitchen, downstairs w/c, three bedrooms. A loft room and a bathroom. Externally there is a garden to front with custom buiilt planters and grey slate chippings on driveway leading to a double garage. To the rear a large West facing garden with lawn and decking area. The property benefits from gas central heating and UPVC double glazing throughout. Viewing a must to appreciate.
Hall: Stairs to front, radiator, Karndean Design Flooring.
Lounge: Approx 11'9 x 10'7 [3.58m x 3.23m] UPVC double glazed bay window to front, radiator, alcove shelving.
Kitchen: Approx 15'9 x 12'7 [4.80m x 3.84m] UPVC double glazed window to side, range of wall and base units with complimentary solid oak worktops over, middle island, gas range oven with extractor over and glass tile splash back commissioned as a one off for above the range, Belfast Sink unit, plumbed for washing machine, boiler, Karndean Design Flooring.
Extension: Approx 16'8 x 9'6 [5.08m x 2.91m] UPVC double glazed velux windows, UPVC double glazed patio door to rear, Karndean flooring, radiator.
Downstairs W/c: UPVC double glazed window to side, low flush w/c, corner basin, tiled walls, Karndean DesignFlooring.
Bedroom One: Approx 14'2 x 10'3 [4.32m x 3.12m] UPVC double glazed bay window to front, bay window seat, radiator.
Bedroom Two: Approx 10'3 x 10'1 [3.12m x 3.07m] UPVC double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Bedroom Three: Approx 7'9 x 6'4 [2.36m x 1.93] UPVC double glazed window to front, radiator.
Loft Room: Approx 11'7 x 8'8 [3.53m x 2.64m] Two x hardwood double glazed velux window.
Bathroom: Approx 7'5 x 6'0 [2.26m x 1.83m] UPVC double glazed window to rear, corner shower cubical with electric shower, panelled bath, pedestal hand basin, chrome heated towel rail.
Separate W/c: Low flush w/c.
Exterior: Front garden with custom buiilt planters and grey slate chippings on driveway leading to garage, enclosed west facing garden with lawn and decking area.
Council Tax Band: C.