Fayles Grove, Blackpool, FY4 4HY
- Two Bedroom Semi Detached House
- Gas Central Heated / UPVC Double Glazed
- Off Street Parking / Utility Room
- Ideal Investment / First Time Buy
- EPC Rating D
- Description: This is a two bedroom semi detached house which is situated within the popular Marton residential area, close to Stanley Park, local amenities and easy access to motorway links. The property comprises of a hall, lounge, kitchen, utility room, whilst upstairs benefits from two bedrooms and bathroom. There is an enclosed west facing stoned garden with aluminium shed and off street parking to front for two cars. The property benefit from gas central heating and UPVC double glazing. This would make for an ideal investment or first time purchase.
Hall: Stairs to front, radiator.
Lounge: Approx 13’7 x 10’10 (4.14m x3.30m) UPVC double glazed bay window to front, 2 x radiators, electric fire in hearth, under stairs storage. Double doors to kitchen.
Kitchen: Approx 14’2 x 9’2 (4.32m x 2.79m) UPVC double glazed windows to rear and door to side, range of wall and base units with fitted worktops over integral electric oven and gas hob with extractor over, inset stainless steel sink unit and drainer, radiator and boiler.
Utility Room: UPVC double glazed window to rear, base unit and worktop, inset 1.5 stainless steel sink unit and drainer, plumbed for washing machine.
Bedroom One: Approx 14’2 x 12’5 (4.32m x 3.78m) UPVC double glazed bay window to front, radiator.
Bedroom Two: Approx 10’2 x 7’0 (3.10m x 2.13m) UPVC double glazed window to rear, radiator
Bathroom: Approx 6’10 x 6’9 (2.08m x 2.06m) UPVC double glazed opaque window to rear, panelled bath with thermostatic shower, pedestal hand basin, low flush wc, chrome heated towel rail, tiled wall and flooring.
Exterior: Enclosed west facing stoned garden with aluminium shed and off street parking to front for two cars.
Council Tax: Band B.
These particulars are intended only as a guide to prospective purchasers or tenants to enable them to decide whether to make further enquiries with a view to taking up negotiations but they are otherwise not intended to be relied upon in any way or for any purpose whatever and accordingly neither their accuracy nor the continued availability of the property is in any way guaranteed and they are furnished on the express understanding that neither the agent nor the vendors or landlord are to be or become under any liability or claim in respect of their content. In the event of the agents or the vendor or landlord supplying any further information or expressing any opinion to a prospective purchaser or tenant, whether verbal or in writing, such information or expression of opinion must be treated as given on the same basis as these particulars.
To make an offer please make an appointment with this office prior to contacting your Lender or Solicitor, as this may result in unnecessary costs being incurred, or the property being sold elsewhere.
Your home is at risk if you do not keep up repayments on a mortgage or other loan secured on it..