Frederick Street, Blackpool, FY4 3BQ
- Two Bedroom Mid Terraced House
- UPVC Double Glazed / Gas Central Heated
- Popular Location
- Ideal Investment / First Time Buy
- No Chain Delay / EPC Rating D
- Description: This is a two bedroom mid terraced house situated in a popular location close to local amenities, bus routes, transport links and schools. The accommodation briefly comprises of a lounge, kitchen/dining room, two bedrooms and a bathroom. Externally there is an east facing yard to the rear with alley access. The property has been tastefully redecorated in recent times and benefits from UPVC double glazing and gas central heating. This would make for the perfect investment or first time purchase and is offered for sale with the benefit of no chain delay.
Lounge: Approx 12'6 x 11'4 (3.81m x 3.45m) UPVC double glazed window to front, feature UPVC and wooden hearth, electric imitation log fire, radiator.
Kitchen/Dining Room: Approx 15'0 x 12'6 (4.57m x 3.81m) UPVC double glazed window and door to rear, wall and base units with fitted worktops, free standing electric cooker, inset stainless steel sink unit and drainer, plumbed for washing machine, splashback tiles, breakfast bar, radiator, under stairs storage.
Bedroom One: Approx 12'7 x 11'4 (3.84m x 3.45m) UPVC double glazed window to front, radiator, storage cupboard.
Bedroom Two: Approx 10'3 x 8'4 (3.12m x 2.54m) UPVC double glazed window to rear, radiator, boiler cupboard, TV point.
Bathroom: Approx 13'7 x 3'8 (4.14m x 1.12m) UPVC double glazed opaque window to rear, panelled bath, pedestal hand basin, low flush wc, radiator.
Exterior: Enclosed east facing yard to rear with alley access.
Council Tax: Band A.
These particulars are intended only as a guide to prospective purchasers or tenants to enable them to decide whether to make further enquiries with a view to taking up negotiations but they are otherwise not intended to be relied upon in any way or for any purpose whatever and accordingly neither their accuracy nor the continued availability of the property is in any way guaranteed and they are furnished on the express understanding that neither the agent nor the vendors or landlord are to be or become under any liability or claim in respect of their content. In the event of the agents or the vendor or landlord supplying any further information or expressing any opinion to a prospective purchaser or tenant, whether verbal or in writing, such information or expression of opinion must be treated as given on the same basis as these particulars.
To make an offer please make an appointment with this office prior to contacting your Lender or Solicitor, as this may result in unnecessary costs being incurred, or the property being sold elsewhere. Your home is at risk if you do not keep up repayments on a mortgage or other loan secured on it..