Fylde Court, POULTON-LE-FYLDE, FY6 0BD
- One Bedroom Second Floor Flat
- UPVC Double Glazed, Slim Line Heaters
- Over 55's Only, EPC Rating E
- One Months Rent Plus Bond Required
- Either Furnished/Unfurnished
- Sorry no children
- Sorry no pets
- DSS considered
- Description: An opportunity to rent this one bedroom second floor apartment which is situated in the popular village of Knott End on Sea. The property is situated to the front of Fylde Court enjoying superb Estuary views. The property briefly comprises of a lounge, kitchen, bedroom and bathroom. Benefits include slim line heaters, UPVC double glazing. The property is presented for to a very high order and is a credit to the present owners, close to all bus routes and shopping facilities. Viewings are strictly through the letting agent. Over 55's only, EPC Rating E.
Entrance Hall. Stairs to all floors.
Lounge: Approx sizes 15'3'' x 13' UPVC double glazed window to the front enjoying superb estuary views, TV point, coved ceiling, new slim line storage heater and carpets.
Kitchen: Approx sizes 6'1'' x 9' UPVC double glazed window to the front enjoying superb estuary views, circular stainless steel sink unit, electric cooker, extractor fan, part tiled walls, plumbed for a washer and lino.
Inner Hall: Loft acce and telephone point.
Bedroom : Approx sizes 12'4'' x 10' UPVC double glazed window to the front enjoying superb estuary views, fitted wardrobes to one wall, TV point, coved ceiling, night storage heater and carpet.
Bathroom: Three piece suite in white comprising of a panel bath with electric shower over, wash hand basin, low flush WC, part tiled walls, tiled floor, extractor fan, wall mounted wall heater and lino.
Council Tax: Band A
These particulars are intended only as a guide to prospective tenants to enable them to decide whether to make further enquiries with a view to taking up a tenancy but they are otherwise not intended to be relied upon in any way or for any purpose whatever and accordingly neither their accuracy nor the continued availability of the property in any way guaranteed and they are furnished on the express understanding that neither the agent nor the landlord are to be or become under any liability or claim in respect of their content. In the event of the agents or the landlord supplying any further information or expressing any opinion to a prospective tenant, whether verbal or in writing, such information or expression of opinion must be treated as given on the same basis as these particulars. An administration fee of £170 Inc. vat per property is payable [£50 Inc. vat per adult on application in advance] [Current Broomheads tenants charge is £50.00 Inc. vat per property].