Gloucester Avenue, Blackpool, FY1 4EJ
- Three Bedroom Detached Bungalow
- Includes One Bedroom Annex
- Gas Central Heated / UPVC Double Glazed
- Two Reception Rooms / Tandem Garage
- Large Loft Area / EPC Rating D
- Description: This bespoke modern three bed detached true bungalow has been finished to a high standard throughout. It sits within a popular location and is in easy reach of local schools, shops, bus routes and amenities. The property boasts a modern dining kitchen, a large enclosed private rear garden and an additional annex converted into an en-suite bedroom. The property comprises briefly of a spacious entrance hallway, lounge and separate dining room, a large kitchen, wet room with electric shower, three good sized bedrooms and separate converted annex. There is also potential to convert a large attic space for future expansion. Externally at the front there is artificial grass and a driveway with ample off street parking whilst the sunny South West rear boasts a large lawned area with cultivated borders a tandem garage set up as a workshop, greenhouse and patio area. To complete the package there is a separate rear annex converted into a bedroom, bathroom and utility room. The property occupies an elevated position and must be viewed internally to fully appreciate the accommodation on offer. Highly recommended.
Porch: Entrance Vestibule.
Hall: Large hall with potential to access spacious attic area, radiator.
Lounge: Approx 16'3 x 13'4 (4.95m x 4.06m) UPVC double glazed bay window to front, electric feature ornate fireplace, stained leaded windows, radiator, fan light.
Dining Room: Approx 17'8 x 13'3 (5.38m x 4.04m) UPVC double glazed bay window to rear, radiator, electric fire in ornate feature fireplace, fan light.
Kitchen / Diner: Approx 24'9 x 7'3 (7.54m x 2.21m) UPVC double glazed window to rear and side, UPVC double glazed back door, ceramic hob with internal extractor, oven and grill, complimentary worktops and units, UPVC sink and drainer, integral washing machine, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, tumble dryer, tiled floor, spot lights, radiator.
Annex: Approx 14'0 x 11'8 (4.27m x 3.55m) UPVC double glazed window to front.
En-suite: Approx 4'8 x 6'2 (1.42m x 1.88m) shower cubicle, pedestal hand basin and low flush wc, tiled floor, UPVC cladded walls.
Storage Area: Approx 6.2 x 4'1 (1.88m x 1.24m)
Bedroom One: Approx 16'10 x 12'7 (5.13m x 3.84m) UPVC double glazed bay window to front, stained leaded windows, bay radiator, fan light.
Bedroom Two: Approx 15'7 x 10'9 (4.75m x 3.28m) UPVC Double glazed bay window, fitted wardrobes, bay radiator, fan light.
Bedroom Three: Approx 9'1 x 7'3 (2.77m x 2.21m) UPVC Double glazed window to side, fitted wardrobes, radiator.
Bathroom; Approx 8'8 x 7'2 (2.64m x 2.18m) UPVC double glazed window to side, wet room electric shower, low flush wc, heated towel rail, vanity sink unit with draws and wall cabinet, tiled walls.
Exterior: Tandem garage with electric door, driveway, south west facing garden to rear with artificial grass and boarders, patio area, greenhouse and work shed.
Council Tax Band: Band D.
These particulars are intended only as a guide to prospective purchasers or tenants to enable them to decide whether to make further enquiries with a view to taking up negotiations but they are otherwise not intended to be relied upon in any way or for any purpose whatever and accordingly neither their accuracy nor the continued availability of the property is in any way guaranteed and they are furnished on the express understanding that neither the agent nor the vendors or landlord are to be or become under any liability or claim in respect of their content. In the event of the agents or the vendor or landlord supplying any further information or expressing any opinion to a prospective purchaser or tenant, whether verbal or in writing, such information or expression of opinion must be treated as given on the same basis as these particulars.
To make an offer please make an appointment with this office prior to contacting your Lender or Solicitor, as this may result in unnecessary costs being incurred, or the property being sold elsewhere.
Your home is at risk if you do not keep up repayments on a mortgage or other loan secured on it..