Goodwood, Pilling, PR3 6AE
- Three Bedroom Detached Bungalow
- UPVC Double Glazed, Gas Central Heating
- Small Sun Lounge, EPC Rating D
- One Months Rent Plus Bond Required
- Children welcome
- Sorry no pets
- DSS considered
- Description: Broomheads are pleased to offer for rent this three bedroom detached bungalow which is situated in Pilling. The property briefly comprises of; entrance vestibule, entrance hall, lounge, sun lounge, dining kitchen and a utility room. There are three bedrooms and a wet room. The property benefits gas central heating and double glazing. Lawn garden area to the front with flower and shrub displays and privet hedge, off road parking for several vehicles and a detached garage. Rear garden with flower and shrub displays and conifer screen.
Vestibule: Single glazed door to the front, carpet, glazed door to:
'L' Shaped Hall: Loft access, airing cupboard with shelving, wood lamina flooring and radiator.
Lounge: Approx 17'5'' excluding the bay x 13" Double glazed bay window to the front, double glazed window to the side, fireplace with inset living flame gas fire, TV point, radiator and carpet.
Sun Lounge: UPVC double glazed windows, UPVC double glazed sliding entrance door, vinyl flooring, single door to:
Dining Kitchen: Approx 20'6'' x 10" Double glazed window to the rear, wall and base units with complementary work surfaces over, electric cooker, four ring gas hob, extractor hood, tiled splash backs, stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, cloaks cupboard, wood laminate floor and radiator.
Utility Room: Approx 5'9'' x 7" Double glazed window to the rear, work surface, plumbed for automatic washing machine, wall mounted gas fired combi boiler and wood laminate floor.
Bedroom One: Approx 13'9'' x 12" Two double glazed windows to the rear, fitted wardrobes, fitted dressing table, tall boy and bedside cabinets, carpet and radiator.
Bedroom Two: Approx 13'8'' x" 8 Double glazed window to the front, radiator and carpet
Bedroom Three: Approx 10'1" x '9" Double glazed window to the front, radiator and carpet.
Wet Room: Ap prox 10 x 6" Double glazed frosted window to the front, step in shower cubicle with electric shower, wash hand basin, low flush WC, tiled walls and radiator.
Exterior: Lawn garden area to the front with flower and shrub displays, privet hedge, frontage off road parking for several vehicles and a detached garage. Rear garden with flower borders and conifer screen.
Council Tax: Band E
These particulars are intended only as a guide to prospective tenants to enable them to decide whether to make further enquiries with a view to taking up a tenancy but they are otherwise not intended to be relied upon in any way or for any purpose whatsoever and accordingly neither their accuracy nor the continued availability of the property is in any way guaranteed and they are furnished on the express understanding that neither the agent nor the landlord are to be or become under any liability or claim in respect of their content. In the event of the agents or the landlord supplying any further information or expressing any opinion to a prospective tenant, whether verbal or in writing, such information or expression of opinion must be treated as given on the same basis as these particulars. An administration fee of £170 Inc. vat per property is payable [£50 Inc. vat per adult on application in advance] [Current Broomheads tenants charge is £50.00 Inc. vat per property].