Green Dicks Lane, PILLING, PR3 6HS
- Four Bedroom Detached House
- Two Reception Rooms
- Double Glazed, Oil Central Heating
- Off Road Parking, Septic Tank
- Set In Approx Half An Acre
- Description: Broomheads Estate Agents are proud to offer for sale this four bedroom traditional detached property set to a sought after rural location, set within a large and private plot with potential to develop the property further, possible usage for equine and up until two years ago the property had permission for commercial usage, but above all that, this is a delightful family home. The property briefly comprises of an entrance porch with W.C. just off, dining kitchen, lounge and dining room, to the first floor there are four bedrooms and a family bathroom. As mentioned the property is set to large plot, with the property having its own garden area sectioned off by a privet hedge, the remaining grounds are mainly laid to lawn with a mixture of fruit trees and shrub surrounds. There is also a large outside storage building which has an operators licence which has been maintained for two wagons, power and light laid on. The property has panoramic views over the local area and yet has a high degree of privacy. The property benefits from oil central heating, UPVC double glazing and no onward chain. The only way to truly appreciate not only the living accommodation but also the plot the property sits on is to book a viewing and take in the magnificent views surrounding the property, any viewings are strictly though the selling agent.
Location: Proceed out of the village along Lancaster Road, turn left onto Head Dyke Lane. Proceed along some distance then turn left onto Green Dicks Lane. The property is situated some distance along on the left hand side.
Entrance Porch: Approx sizes 5'7'' x 15'7'' (1.70 x 4.75m) UPVC double glazed entrance door, UPVC double glazed windows to the front, stairs to the first floor, radiator, tiled floor.
WC: Low flush WC.
Dining Kitchen: Approx sizes 16'5'' x 9'1'' (5.00 x 2.77m) UPVC double glazed window to the side, wall and base units with complementary work surfaces over, eye level electric oven, four ring electric hob, extractor hood, integral dish washer, plumbed for automatic washing machine, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit, floor mounted boiler, part tiled walls, under stairs storage, plumbed for automatic washing machine, radiator, door to;
Lounge: Approx sizes 22'2'' x 9'3'' (6.71 x 2.87m) UPVC double glazed bay window to the front, UPVC double glazed window to the side, feature fireplace tiled hearth and back, inset open fire, TV point, two radiators.
Hall: UPVC double glazed door to the rear, stairs to the first floor, radiator.
Dining Room: Approx sizes 12'6'' x 13'5'' (3.81 x 4.09m) UPVC double glazed window to the rear with distant views, brick fireplace with stone hearth and inset log burner, wall light points, TV point, radiator.
Hall: UPVC double glazed door to the rear, stairs to the first floor.
First Floor Landing: Loft access.
Bedroom One: Approx sizes 12'3'' x 13'5'' min to 16'6'' max (3.75 x 4.09 to 5.03m) Two UPVC double glazed windows to the rear with distant views, inset double wardrobe with over head storage, en-suite shower cubicle with electric shower, corner wash hand basin, extractor fan, two radiators.
Bedroom Two: Approx sizes 12'2'' x 9'3'' (3.71 x2.87m) UPVC double glazed window to the rear with distant views, radiator.
Bedroom Three: Approx sizes 10'7'' x 9'2'' (3.23 x 2.79m) UPVC double glazed window to the side with distant views, radiator.
Bedroom Four: Approx sizes 10'0'' x 6'4'' ((3.05 x 1.93m) UPVC double glazed window to the front, TV point, radiator.
Bathroom: Approx sizes 5'5'' x 8'8'' (1.65 x 2.64m) Two frosted UPVC double glazed windows to the front, Jacuzzi Bath, low flush WC, wash hand basin, electric shower, extractor fan, heated towel rail.
Out Buiding: Approx sizes 40'0'' x 35'0'' (12.19 x 10.95m) Commercial outbuilding with an operators licence for two wagons.
External: Large garden plot with potential for equine usage. Separate private garden to the main house with flower and shrub displays and privet hedge surround, the remaining garden area has panoramic countryside views, flower and shrub displays along with fruit trees, large external building.
These particulars are intended only as a guide to prospective purchasers or tenants to enable them to decide whether to make further enquiries with a view to taking up negotiations but they are otherwise not intended to be relied upon in any way or for any purpose whatever and accordingly neither their accuracy nor the continued availability of the property is in any way guaranteed and they are furnished on the express understanding that neither the agent nor the vendors or landlord are to be or become under any liability or claim in respect of their content. In the event of the agents or the vendor or landlord supplying any further information or expressing any opinion to a prospective purchaser or tenant, whether verbal or in writing, such information or expression of opinion must be treated as given on the same basis as these particulars. To make an offer please make an appointment with this office prior to contacting your Lender or Solicitor, as this may result in unnecessary costs being incurred, or the property being sold elsewhere. Your home is at risk if you do not keep up repayments on a mortgage or other loan secured on it..