Hamilton Court, Blackpool, FY1 4QR
- One Bedroom First Floor Flat
- Electric Heating / UPVC Double Glazed
- Allocated Parking Space
- Ideal First Time or Investment Purchase
- No Chain Delay / EPC Rating B
- Description: This is a one bedroom first floor flat within a modern and purpose built development close to Blackpool Town Centre and all of its local amenities, bus routes, transport links and Promenade. The accommodation briefly comprises of a lounge, kitchen, bedroom and bathroom. Externally there is an allocated parking space. The property also benefits from UPVC double glazing and economy seven heating. This would make for an ideal first time buy, downsize or investment purchase and is offered with the benefit of no chain delay.
Hall: Water tank and storage cupboard, telephone entry system.
Lounge: Approx 14'9 x 9'9 (4.50m x 2.97m) UPVC double glazed window to front, storage heater, electric fire on marble hearth with ornate surround.
Kitchen: Approx 8'3 x 6'2 (2.51m x 1.88m) Wall and base units with fitted worktops, free standing electric cooker, inset stainless steel sink unit and drainer, plumbed for washing machine, splashback tiles.
Bedroom One: Approx 11'8 x 9'9 (3.55m x 2.97m) UPVC double glazed window to front, storage heater.
Bathroom: Approx 6'8 x 5'5 (2.03m x 1.65m) Walk in double shower cubicle with electric shower, low flush wc, wall mounted hand basin, down flow heater, upvc cladding.
Exterior: Allocated parking space.
Lease Information: 999 year lease from 1997, £45 pcm maintenance charges, £60 pa ground rent.
Council Tax: Band A.
These particulars are intended only as a guide to prospective purchasers or tenants to enable them to decide whether to make further enquiries with a view to taking up negotiations but they are otherwise not intended to be relied upon in any way or for any purpose whatever and accordingly neither their accuracy nor the continued availability of the property is in any way guaranteed and they are furnished on the express understanding that neither the agent nor the vendors or landlord are to be or become under any liability or claim in respect of their content. In the event of the agents or the vendor or landlord supplying any further information or expressing any opinion to a prospective purchaser or tenant, whether verbal or in writing, such information or expression of opinion must be treated as given on the same basis as these particulars.
To make an offer please make an appointment with this office prior to contacting your Lender or Solicitor, as this may result in unnecessary costs being incurred, or the property being sold elsewhere. Your home is at risk if you do not keep up repayments on a mortgage or other loan secured on it..