Harcourt Road, Blackpool, FY4 3ET
- Det Timber Framed Bungalow / Park Home
- Two Bedrooms / Two Reception Rooms
- UPVC Secondary Sliding Double Glazing
- To Be Sold Tenanted
- Cash Buyers Only / EPC Exempt
- Description: Attention Cash Buyers and Investors! This is a two bedroom detached timber framed bungalow / park home situated close to all local amenities, schools, shops, transport links and bus routes. The accommodation briefly comprises of a vestibule, hallway, lounge, dining room, kitchen, utility room, two bedrooms and a bathroom. Externally there is an enclosed north west facing flagged garden to rear and an outbuilding with low flush and hand basin. The property is offered for sale with a tenant in situ on a protected tenancy agreement until October 2022, and they are paying rent in the region of £100 per week.
Hallway: Economy 7 Heater, water tank cupboard.
Lounge: Approx 12'7 x 14'3 (3.84m x 4.34m) UPVC secondary sliding double glazed window to side, electric radiator, multi fuel (log) burner.
Dining Room: Approx 10'8 x 10'9 (3.25m x 3.28m) UPVC secondary double glazed windows to side and rear.
Kitchen: Approx 10'7 x 8'7 (3.23m x 2.62m) UPVC secondary sliding double glazed window, some wall and base units with fitted worktops, eye level electric oven and ceramic hob with extractor over, electric heater. Opening to:
Utility Room: Approx 10'9 x 5'6 (3.28m x 1.68m) UPVC secondary sliding double glazed window to side, inset 1.5 stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washing machine and dryer.
Bedroom One: Approx 10'3 x 10'2 (3.12m x 3.10m) UPVC secondary sliding double glazed window to side and rear.
Bedroom Two: Approx 9'8 x 9'6 (2.95m x 2.91m) UPVC secondary sliding double glazed window to side, electric radiator, build in wardrobe.
Bathroom: Approx 7'5 x 5'9 (2.26m x 1.75m) UPVC secondary sliding double glazed window to side, double shower enclosure with electric shower, low flush wc, vanity hand basin, UPVC cladding.
Exterior: Enclosed north west facing flagged garden to rear, outbuilding with low flush wc and hand basin.
These particulars are intended only as a guide to prospective purchasers or tenants to enable them to decide whether to make further enquiries with a view to taking up negotiations but they are otherwise not intended to be relied upon in any way or for any purpose whatever and accordingly neither their accuracy nor the continued availability of the property is in any way guaranteed and they are furnished on the express understanding that neither the agent nor the vendors or landlord are to be or become under any liability or claim in respect of their content. In the event of the agents or the vendor or landlord supplying any further information or expressing any opinion to a prospective purchaser or tenant, whether verbal or in writing, such information or expression of opinion must be treated as given on the same basis as these particulars.
To make an offer please make an appointment with this office prior to contacting your Lender or Solicitor, as this may result in unnecessary costs being incurred, or the property being sold elsewhere. Your home is at risk if you do not keep up repayments on a mortgage or other loan secured on it..