Harrowside Heights, Blackpool, FY4 1RL
- Two Bedroom Second Floor Flat
- UPVC Double Glazed / Gas Central Heating
- Balcony with Sea Views
- To be Sold with Tenant in Situ
- Ideal Investment / EPC Rating D
- Description: This is a two bedroom second floor flat situated in a popular location close to the sea front, shops, tram routes and Blackpool Pleasure Beach. The accommodation briefly comprises of a hallway, lounge, balcony with sea views, kitchen, two bedrooms and a bathroom. Externally there is a parking space at the rear. The property benefits from UPVC double glazing and gas central heating. The property is to be sold with a tenant in situ, who is paying rent in the region of £430pcm which makes this an attractive and ideal investment opportunity.
Hallway: Electric wall panel heater, storage cupboard.
Lounge: Approx 17'3 x 12'1 (5.26m x 3.68m) UPVC double glazed French door to side leading to balcony, two radiators.
Kitchen: Approx 11'10 x 7'9 (3.60m x 2.36m) UPVC double glazed window to side, range of wall and base units with complementary worktops, inset stainless steel sink unit, integral oven, hob and extractor, plumbed for washing machine, part tiled walls, radiator.
Bedroom One: Approx 11'9 x 9'0 (3.58m x 2.74m) UPVC double glazed window to side, built in storage.
Bedroom Two: Approx 11'3 x 9'8 (3.43m x 2.95m) UPVC double glazed window to side, built in wardrobes, radiator.
Bathroom: Approx 8'2 x 5'9 (2.49m x 1.75m) UPVC double glazed window to side, low flush wc, pedestal hand basin, panelled bath with overhead shower, part tiled walls, storage cupboard.
Exterior: Storage outside flat door, car park at rear.
Council Tax: Band B
Lease Information: 999 year lease, £200 per quarter service charge.
These particulars are intended only as a guide to prospective purchasers or tenants to enable them to decide whether to make further enquiries with a view to taking up negotiations but they are otherwise not intended to be relied upon in any way or for any purpose whatever and accordingly neither their accuracy nor the continued availability of the property is in any way guaranteed and they are furnished on the express understanding that neither the agent nor the vendors or landlord are to be or become under any liability or claim in respect of their content. In the event of the agents or the vendor or landlord supplying any further information or expressing any opinion to a prospective purchaser or tenant, whether verbal or in writing, such information or expression of opinion must be treated as given on the same basis as these particulars.
To make an offer please make an appointment with this office prior to contacting your Lender or Solicitor, as this may result in unnecessary costs being incurred, or the property being sold elsewhere. Your home is at risk if you do not keep up repayments on a mortgage or other loan secured on it.. - .