Hornby Park Court, Blackpool, FY1 4JG
- Two Bedroom First Floor Flat
- Gas Central Heated / UPVC Double Glazed
- Close to Town Centre Amenities
- Communal Gardens / Garage
- EPC Rating C
- Description: This is a first floor two bedroom flat with secure entry system, located in an area close to the town centre and all local amenities, bus routes and transport links. The property briefly comprises of a hall, lounge, kitchen/dining room, two bedrooms and a bathroom. Externally there is a balcony to the front, communal gardens and a garage. The property also benefits from UPVC double glazing and gas central heating. This would make for the perfect purchase for anyone looking to downsize and is offered for sale with the benefit of no chain delay.
Hall: Storage cupboard and cloakroom.
Lounge: Approx 22'3 x 11'9 (6.78m x 3.58m) UPVC double glazed window to front, leading to balcony, radiator, stone hearth, radiator.
Kitchen/Dining Room: Approx 16'6 x 9'7 (5.03m x 2.92m) UPVC double glazed window to front, range of wall and base units with fitted worktops, integral split level oven and grill, gas hob with extractor, washing machine and dishwasher, inset 1.5 sink unit and drainer, boiler.
Bedroom One: Approx 16'9 x 10'6 (5.11m x 3.20m) UPVC double glazed window to front, radiator, fitted wardrobes, dresser and bedside cabinets.
Bedroom Two: Approx 13'1 x 8'8 (3.99m x 2.64m) UPVC double glazed window to front, radiator.
Bathroom: Approx 9'3 x 5'4 (2.84m x 1.63m) UPVC double glazed opaque windows to side, four piece bathroom suite comprising of a panelled bath and telephone tap shower, vanity hand basin, low flush wc and bidet, tiled walls, radiator.
Exterior: Balcony to front, communal gardens, garage to rear.
Lease Information: £400.00 per half year, payable in February and August.
These particulars are intended only as a guide to prospective purchasers or tenants to enable them to decide whether to make further enquiries with a view to taking up negotiations but they are otherwise not intended to be relied upon in any way or for any purpose whatever and accordingly neither their accuracy nor the continued availability of the property is in any way guaranteed and they are furnished on the express understanding that neither the agent nor the vendors or landlord are to be or become under any liability or claim in respect of their content. In the event of the agents or the vendor or landlord supplying any further information or expressing any opinion to a prospective purchaser or tenant, whether verbal or in writing, such information or expression of opinion must be treated as given on the same basis as these particulars.
To make an offer please make an appointment with this office prior to contacting your Lender or Solicitor, as this may result in unnecessary costs being incurred, or the property being sold elsewhere. Your home is at risk if you do not keep up repayments on a mortgage or other loan secured on it..