HORNBY PARK COURT, BLACKPOOL, FY1 4JG
- Two Bedroom Second Floor Flat
- UPVC Double Glazed / Gas Central Heated
- Close to Town Centre Amenities
- Communal Gardens / Garage
- EPC Rating E
- Description: An opportunity to purchase a second floor two bedroom flat with secure entry system, located in an area close to the town centre and all local amenities, bus routes and transport links. The property briefly comprises of a hall, lounge, bar area, dining area, kitchen, two bedrooms and a bathroom. Externally there is a balcony to the front and communal gardens. The property benefits from UPVC double glazing and gas central heating. Also has a Garage with own power and lighting.
Location: From our Church Street office turn right, at the traffic lights turn left on to Park Road, take the first left on to Hornby Road.
Hall: Two Radiators, cloakroom.
Lounge: Approx 22'4 x 11'9 (6.81m x 3.58) UPVC double glazed window and door (to balcony) to front, electric fire and hood in feature brick hearth, radiator.
Dining Area: Approx 9'9 X 7'1 (2.97m x 2.16m) Glass partition and radiator.
Kitchen: Approx 9'8 x 7'9 (2.95m x 2.36m) UPVC double glazed window to the side, range of wall and base units with fitted worktops, integral electric hob and extractor, eye level oven, inset stainless steel sink unit and double drainer, plumbed for washing machine, splashback tiles, boiler.
Bedroom One: Approx 10'7 x 16'7 (3.23m x 5.05m) UPVC double glazed window to front, built in wardrobes and bedstead, radiator.
Bedroom Two: Approx 12'5 x 8'8 (3.78m x 2.64m) UPVC double glazed window to front, built in wardrobes and bedstead, radiator.
Bathroom: Approx 5'10 x 5'8 (1.78m x 1.73m) UPVC double glazed opaque window to the side, panelled bath with electric shower , vanity hand basin, radiator.
Separate WC: UPVC double glazed window to the side, low flush wc.
Exterior: Communal gardens.
Service Charge: £400 per half year, payable in February and August.
These particulars are intended only as a guide to prospective purchasers or tenants to enable them to decide whether to make further enquiries with a view to taking up negotiations but they are otherwise not intended to be relied upon in any way or for any purpose whatever and accordingly neither their accuracy nor the continued availability of the property is in any way guaranteed and they are furnished on the express understanding that neither the agent nor the vendors or landlord are to be or become under any liability or claim in respect of their content. In the event of the agents or the vendor or landlord supplying any further information or expressing any opinion to a prospective purchaser or tenant, whether verbal or in writing, such information or expression of opinion must be treated as given on the same basis as these particulars.
To make an offer please make an appointment with this office prior to contacting your Lender or Solicitor, as this may result in unnecessary costs being incurred, or the property being sold elsewhere.
Your home is at risk if you do not keep up repayments on a mortgage or other loan secured on it..