Huntley Avenue, Blackpool, FY3 7BU
- Two Bedroom Mid Terraced House
- Gas Central Heating / Part Double Glazed
- Close to all Local Amenities
- Ideal Investment / First Time Buy
- EPC Rating D
- Description: This is a two bedroom terraced house in a location ideal for all local amenities, schools, transport links and bus routes. The property briefly comprises of a vestibule, lounge, kitchen/dining room, two bedrooms and a bathroom. Externally there is an enclosed rear yard with gated alley access. The property also benefits from part double glazing and gas central heating. This would make for an ideal first time buy or investment purchase.
Lounge: Approx 14'8 x 11'5 (4.47m x 3.48m) UPVC double glazed window to front, living flame gas fire in tiled hearth, radiator.
Kitchen/Dining Room: Approx 11'6 x 9'9 (3.51m x 2.97m) Wooden single glazed window to rear, wall and base units with fitted worktops, free standing gas cooker, plumbed for washing machine, inset 1.5 composite sink unit, radiator, tiled flooring, under stairs storage, access to stairs.
Bedroom One: Approx 14'5 x 9'3 (4.39m x 2.82m) UPVC double glazed window to front, radiator, fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom Two: Approx 9'9 x 6'7 (2.97m x 2.01m) Wooden single glazed window to rear, radiator, boiler, built in storage.
Bathroom: Approx 6'8 x 5'0 (2.03m x 1.52m) Wooden single glazed opaque window to rear, double shower with cubicle, vanity hand basin, low flush wc, heated towel rail.
Exterior: Enclosed north east facing yard with rear alley access.
Council Tax: Band A.
These particulars are intended only as a guide to prospective purchasers or tenants to enable them to decide whether to make further enquiries with a view to taking up negotiations but they are otherwise not intended to be relied upon in any way or for any purpose whatever and accordingly neither their accuracy nor the continued availability of the property is in any way guaranteed and they are furnished on the express understanding that neither the agent nor the vendors or landlord are to be or become under any liability or claim in respect of their content. In the event of the agents or the vendor or landlord supplying any further information or expressing any opinion to a prospective purchaser or tenant, whether verbal or in writing, such information or expression of opinion must be treated as given on the same basis as these particulars.
To make an offer please make an appointment with this office prior to contacting your Lender or Solicitor, as this may result in unnecessary costs being incurred, or the property being sold elsewhere. Your home is at risk if you do not keep up repayments on a mortgage or other loan secured on it..