Kincraig Place, Blackpool, FY2 0NA
- Two Bedroom First Floor Flat
- Gas Central Heating / UPVC Double Glazed
- New Boiler and Radiators Fitted Recently
- Ideal Investment / First Time Buy
- EPC Rating E
- Description: This is a well presented two bedroom first floor flat situated in a location close to schools, bus routes, transport links and Blackpool & Fylde college. The accommodation briefly comprises of a hallway, lounge, kitchen, two bedrooms and bathroom. The property also benefits from a boarded loft with pull down ladder, UPVC double glazing and gas central heating. The vendor has advised us the boiler and radiators have been recently replaced. This would make for an ideal first time or investment opportunity, and viewing comes highly recommended.
Lounge: Approx 13'5 x 9'9 (4.09m x 2.97m) UPVC double glazed windows to rear and side, radiator.
Kitchen: Approx 11'9 x 7'4 (3.58m x 2.24m) UPVC double glazed window to rear, range of wall and base units with fitted worktops, integral oven and gas hob with extractor over, plumbed for washing machine, inset stainless steel sink unit and drainer, radiator, integral fridge, splash back tiles.
Bedroom One: Approx 11'5 x 10'4 (3.48m x 3.15m) UPVC double glazed window to front, radiator.
Bedroom Two: Approx 6'8 x 3'6 (2.03m x 1.07m) "L" shaped, UPVC double glazed window to front, storage cupboard.
Bathroom: Approx 7'5 x 5'5 (2.26m x 1.65m) Panelled bath with electric shower and hand shower, glass vanity hand basin, low flush wc, radiator, part tiled walls, tiled floor.
Notes: Boarded loft with pull down ladder.
Lease Information: £330 pa includes ground rent and service/maintenance charges.
Council Tax: Band A.
These particulars are intended only as a guide to prospective purchasers or tenants to enable them to decide whether to make further enquiries with a view to taking up negotiations but they are otherwise not intended to be relied upon in any way or for any purpose whatever and accordingly neither their accuracy nor the continued availability of the property is in any way guaranteed and they are furnished on the express understanding that neither the agent nor the vendors or landlord are to be or become under any liability or claim in respect of their content. In the event of the agents or the vendor or landlord supplying any further information or expressing any opinion to a prospective purchaser or tenant, whether verbal or in writing, such information or expression of opinion must be treated as given on the same basis as these particulars.
To make an offer please make an appointment with this office prior to contacting your Lender or Solicitor, as this may result in unnecessary costs being incurred, or the property being sold elsewhere. Your home is at risk if you do not keep up repayments on a mortgage or other loan secured on it..