Lancaster Close, Knott End, FY6 0JZ
- THREE BED DETACHED BUNGALOW
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING/ UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING
- LOUNGE, DINING KITCHEN, CONSERVATORY
- REFURBISHED TO A HIGH STANDARD
- EPC RATING D
- A delightful three bedroom detached true bungalow set to a quiet cul-de-sac location, set just outside the village of Knott End on Sea and yet within walking distance of the local shops and amenities and also good access to the local bus service and close to the local medical centre. The property has been refurbished to a high standard throughout and is a credit to the current owners. The property briefly comprises of a large entrance vestibule with UPVC stable entrance door, L shaped entrance hallway, lounge, dining kitchen, conservatory, two double bedroom and a third smaller bedroom which could be a dining room if so required and a four piece family bathroom. Paved garden area to the front with floral displays, extensive drive to one side allowing off road parking for several vehicles leading to a single garage with electronic up and over door and gated access to the rear garden. There is a large rear garden, with lawn garden area, paved garden/patio area, mature flower and shrub displays, apple tree, two garden sheds, external water supply and panel fence surround. The rear garden has been made pet secure as well. If you are looking for a property to just move in to, this is the one, put your cases down and your feet up, you will not be disappointed.
Location: From our Knott End Office proceed out of the village along Lancaster Road and take the fourth left hand turn onto Lancaster Close and the property is situated a short distance along on the right hand side.
Entrance Vestibule: Approx 7'7 x 5'7 (2.31 x 1.70m) UPVC double glazed windows to the front, UPVC double glazed stable door, UPVC clad ceiling, wood laminate floor, UPVC double glazed inner door.
L-Shaped entrance hall: Meter cupboard, wood laminate floor, coved ceiling, radiator.
Cupboard: Approx 8'9 x 2'9 (2.67 x 0.84m) UPVC double glazed frosted window to the side, UPVC clad walls and ceiling, wood laminate floor.
Lounge: Approx 14'5 x 16'1 (4.39 x 4.90m) UPVC double glazed window to the front, TV point, wood laminate floor, coved ceiling, two radiators.
Dining kitchen: Approx 14'5'' x 11'3'' (4.39 x 3.43m) UPVC double glazed to the side and rear, modern wall and base units with worktops over, electric oven, electric hob, extractor fan, built in dishwasher, stainless steel sink, half painted wood panel walls, coved ceiling, splash back tiling, slate effect laminate floor, UPVC double glazed door to conservatory, radiator.
Conservatory: Approx11'8'' x 9'2'' (3.56 x 2.79m) Wall mounted gas fired boiler, plumbed for automatic washing machine, patio door to the rear, wall light points, slate effect laminate floor, wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom One: Approx 12'6 x 13'8 (3.81 x 4.17m) UPVC double glazed window to the rear, coved ceiling, wood laminate floor, radiator.
Bedroom Two: Approx 11'2 x 13'00 (3.40 x 3.96m) UPVC double glazed window to the front, wood laminate floor, coved ceiling, radiator.
Bedroom Three: Approx 9'4 x 9'9 (2.84 x 2.97m) UPVC double glazed window to the rear, wood laminate floor, radiator. (This room would also make an ideal dining room if required.)
Bathroom: Approx 11'6 x 5'8 (3.51 x 1.73m) UPVC double glazed frosted window to the side, step in shower cubicle with electric shower, panel bath, wash hand basin with vanity cupboard under, low flush W.C., UPVC tile effect walls, UPVC clad ceiling, slate effect laminate flooring, extractor fan, heated towel rail, radiator.
External: Paved front garden area with mature shrub borders, extensive drive to one side leading to a single garage and gated access to the rear garden. Spacious rear garden area, set with lawn and paving, mature flower and shrub displays, apple tree, garden shed and bin storage set behind the garage, gated access to the opposite side of the property to a garden storage area with a further garden shed. The rear garden offers a good degree of privacy and is also secure if you have pets.
Garage: Approx 17'5 x 9'7 (5.31 x 2.92m) Electronic up and over door, power and light laid on, UPVC double glazed window to the side, UPVC double glazed personnel door leading to the rear garden.
These particulars are intended only as a guide to prospective purchasers or tenants to enable them to decide whether to make further enquiries with a view to taking up negotiations but they are otherwise not intended to be relied upon in any way or for any purpose whatever and accordingly neither their accuracy nor the continued availability of the property is in any way guaranteed and they are furnished on the express understanding that neither the agent nor the vendors or landlord are to be or become under any liability or claim in respect of their content. In the event of the agents or the vendor or landlord supplying any further information or expressing any opinion to a prospective purchaser or tenant, whether verbal or in writing, such information or expression of opinion must be treated as given on the same basis as these particulars.
To make an offer please make an appointment with this office prior to contacting your Lender or Solicitor, as this may result in unnecessary costs being incurred, or the property being sold elsewhere. Your home is at risk if you do not keep up repayments on a mortgage or other loan secured on it..