Lewtas Street, Blackpool, FY1 2DY
- Two Bedroom Mid Terraced House
- Double Glazed / Gas Central Heating
- Two Reception Rooms
- Ideal Investment / No Chain Delay
- EPC Rating D / To Be Sold Tenanted
- Description: IDEAL INVESTMENT This is a two bedroom mid terraced house situated close to Blackpool Town Centre and all of its associated amenities, shops, transport links and sea front. The accommodation briefly comprises of a hallway, lounge, dining room, kitchen, two bedrooms and a bathroom. Externally there is a small enclosed yard to the rear. The property also benefits from double glazing throughout and gas central heating. This would make an ideal first time buy or investment and is offered for sale with the benefit of no chain delay. The tenant pays £495pcm..
Hallway: Stairs to the right, radiator.
Lounge: Approx 10'8 x 10'0 (3.25m x 3.05m) Wooden double glazed window to front, electric fireplace with brick surround radiator.
Dining Room: Approx 14'1 x 13'5 (4.29m x 4.09m) UPVC double glazed window to rear, electric fireplace with mantel surround, under stairs storage, radiator.
Kitchen: Approx 13'10 x 5'4 (4.22m x 1.63m) UPVC double glazed window and door to side, range of wall and base units with worktops, inset stainless steel sink unit, free standing cooker, plumbed for washing machine, radiator.
Bedroom One: Approx 14'10 x 9'10 (4.52m x 3.00m) Wooden double glazed window to front, radiator.
Bedroom Two: Approx 14'6 x 7'1 (4.42m x 2.16m) Wooden double glazed window to rear, radiator, boiler.
Bathroom: Approx 8'3 x 6'7 (2.51m x 2.01m) UPVC double glazed window to rear, panelled bath with electric shower, pedestal hand basin, low flush wc, part tiled walls, radiator.
Exterior: Small enclosed North facing yard to rear.
Council Tax: Band A.
These particulars are intended only as a guide to prospective purchasers or tenants to enable them to decide whether to make further enquiries with a view to taking up negotiations but they are otherwise not intended to be relied upon in any way or for any purpose whatever and accordingly neither their accuracy nor the continued availability of the property is in any way guaranteed and they are furnished on the express understanding that neither the agent nor the vendors or landlord are to be or become under any liability or claim in respect of their content. In the event of the agents or the vendor or landlord supplying any further information or expressing any opinion to a prospective purchaser or tenant, whether verbal or in writing, such information or expression of opinion must be treated as given on the same basis as these particulars.
To make an offer please make an appointment with this office prior to contacting your Lender or Solicitor, as this may result in unnecessary costs being incurred, or the property being sold elsewhere. Your home is at risk if you do not keep up repayments on a mortgage or other loan secured on it..