Links Road, Knott End On Sea, FY6 0DF
- Two Bedroom Semi Detached Bungalow
- Gas Central Heating/ UPVC Double Glazed
- Conservatory, Off Parking Road
- Gardens, Close to Local Amenities
- No Chain Delay,Requires Updating , EPC D
- Description: An opportunity to purchase this two bedroom semi detached bungalow which is situated in the popular village of Knott End. The property briefly comprises of; entrance vestibule, lounge, kitchen, two bedrooms and bathroom. The property benefits from gas central heating, double glazing and having no chain delay. There are gardens to the front and rear with a driveway providing off road parking, Viewings are strictly through the selling agent. Location: From our Knott End Office turn right onto Hackensall Road then first right onto Quail Holme Road then first left onto Holmefield Road and next left onto Links Road, the property is situated along on the left hand side.
Entrance Vestibule: UPVC double glazed frosted windows to the front, tongue and groove ceiling, UPVC double glazed entrance door, inner door to;
Lounge: Approx 15'9 x 13'00 (4.80 x 3.96) UPVC double glazed window to the front,tiled fireplace with inset coal effect living flame gas fire, corner TV stand, TV point, telephone point, coved ceiling, radiator.
Inner Hall: Loft access.
Kitchen: Approx 8'5 x 9'5 (2.57 x 2.87) UPVC double glazed window to the side, wall and base units with worktops over, stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap over, electric cooker point, part tiled walls, radiator, door to;
Inner Hall: Door to bed two and door to side vestibule.
Bedroom Two: Approx 12'2 x 9'0 (3.71 x 2.74) UPVC double glazed window to the front, single glazed frosted window to the side, TV point, coved ceiling, radiator.
Side Vestibule: UPVC double glazed window to the side, plumbed for automatic washing machine, UPVC double glazed entrance door.
Bedroom One: Approx 13'5 x 10'9 (4.09 x 3.28) UPVC double glazed window to the rear, fitted wardrobes to one wall, TV point, radiator.
Dining Room: Approx 10'00 x 10'9 (3.05 x 3.28) UPVC double glazed French doors to the conservatory, storage cupboard, radiator.
Conservatory: Approx 7'8 x 12'2 (2.34 x 3.71) UPVC double glazed doors to the rear, UPVC double glazed windows to the rear.
Shower Room: Approx 6'2 x 6'3 (1.88 x 1.90) UPVC double glazed frosted window to the side, corner shower cubicle with mixer shower, wash hand basin, low flush WC, tiled walls, UPVC clad ceiling with inset spot lamps, radiator.
External: Paved front garden with mature flower shrub displays, off road parking to the front with gated access to the side, leading to the rear garden.
Rear Garden: Laid with lawn, flower shrub displays, paved patio area, garden shed, panel fence surround.
These particulars are intended only as a guide to prospective purchasers or tenants to enable them to decide whether to make further enquiries with a view to taking up negotiations but they are otherwise not intended to be relied upon in any way or for any purpose whatever and accordingly neither their accuracy nor the continued availability of the property is in any way guaranteed and they are furnished on the express understanding that neither the agent nor the vendors or landlord are to be or become under any liability or claim in respect of their content. In the event of the agents or the vendor or landlord supplying any further information or expressing any opinion to a prospective purchaser or tenant, whether verbal or in writing, such information or expression of opinion must be treated as given on the same basis as these particulars.
To make an offer please make an appointment with this office prior to contacting your Lender or Solicitor, as this may result in unnecessary costs being incurred, or the property being sold elsewhere.
Your home is at risk if you do not keep up repayments on a mortgage or other loan secured on it..