Moss Bank Place, Blackpool, FY4 4XT
- Two Bedroom Semi Detached Bungalow
- Gas Central Heated / UPVC Double Glazed
- Conservatory / Off Street Parking
- Cul-de-Sac Location/ Excellent Condition
- No Chain Delay / EPC Rating D
- Description: This is a ready to walk into two bedroom semi detached true bungalow for sale situated close to local schools, shops, bus routes and all other local amenities. The accommodation briefly comprises of an entrance porch, lounge, kitchen, two bedrooms, conservatory, shower room, driveway, Externally there is a south facing garden with decked area, aluminium shed, and off road parking to the front. The property also benefits from UPVC double glazing and gas central heating. This would make for an ideal investment or first time buy and is offered for sale with the benefit of no chain delay. Viewing is recommended to appreciate the quality of the accommodation on offer.
Porch: Vestibule, UPVC double glazed entrance door.
Lounge: Approx 14’4 x 9’6 (4.37m x 2.91m) UPVC double glazed window to front, radiator, opens to kitchen;
Kitchen: Approx 10’3 x 5’5 (3.12m x 1.65m) UPVC double glazed window to front, freestanding cooker, UPVC inset stainless sink unit, range of wall and base units with complementary worktops over, plumbed for washing machine, ceramic tiled walls.
Conservatory: Approx 13’6 x 8’0 (4.11m x 2.44m) UPVC double glazed French doors to the rear, radiator and ceramic tiled floor.
Bedroom One: Approx 12’8 x 8’7 (3.86m x 2.62m) UPVC double glazed window to the rear, radiator.
Bedroom Two: Approx 9’8 x 6’7 (2.95m x 2.01m) UPVC double glazed sliding doors to the rear, radiator, storage / wardrobe, cupboard.
Bathroom: Approx 6’5 x 5’4 (1.96m x 1.63m) UPVC double glazed window to side, walk in electric shower cubicle, low flush wc, vanity wash hand basin with mixer tap, radiator, tiled walls and floor, spot lights.
Exterior: South facing rear garden, Indian paving, decked area and seating, aluminium shed. Off road parking to the front.
Council Tax Band:Band B.
These particulars are intended only as a guide to prospective purchasers or tenants to enable them to decide whether to make further enquiries with a view to taking up negotiations but they are otherwise not intended to be relied upon in any way or for any purpose whatever and accordingly neither their accuracy nor the continued availability of the property is in any way guaranteed and they are furnished on the express understanding that neither the agent nor the vendors or landlord are to be or become under any liability or claim in respect of their content. In the event of the agents or the vendor or landlord supplying any further information or expressing any opinion to a prospective purchaser or tenant, whether verbal or in writing, such information or expression of opinion must be treated as given on the same basis as these particulars.
To make an offer please make an appointment with this office prior to contacting your Lender or Solicitor, as this may result in unnecessary costs being incurred, or the property being sold elsewhere.
Your home is at risk if you do not keep up repayments on a mortgage or other loan secured on it..