Newton Drive, Blackpool, FY3 8LX
- Four Bedroom Semi Detached House
- Gas Central Heated / UPVC Double Glazed
- Two Reception Rooms / Utility Room
- Annex to Rear / Off Road Parking
- Ideal Family Home / EPC Rating D
- Description: This is a substantial four bedroom semi detached house situated in a popular and extremely sought after location close to all local amenities, schools, bus routes, transport links as well as only being a short walk away from Stanley Park and Victoria Hospital. The accommodation briefly comprises of a porch, hallway, lounge, second reception room, kitchen / dining room, utility room, ground floor wc, three double bedrooms, one single bedroom and bathroom. Externally there is a south facing ‘L’ shape garden to the rear with separate two room annex building, lawn, patio area and pond, off street parking / car port to the front. The property also benefits from UPVC double glazing and gas central heating. This would make for an ideal family home.
Porch: Vestibule, stained leaded glass.
Hall: Karndean flooring, stairs to front, two radiators.
Lounge: Approx 19’4 x 13’10 (5.89m x 4.22m) UPVC double glazed leaded and stained glass bay window to front, Karndean flooring, electric fire in feature fireplace, radiator.
Second Reception Room: Approx 14’9 x 12’1 (4.50m x 3.68m) Single glazed double doors leading to kitchen, Karndean flooring, feature fireplace, radiator.
Kitchen / Dining Room: Approx 25’0 x 11’2 (7.62m x 3.40m) UPVC double glazed patio doors to rear, wall and base units with complimentary marble / granite worktops over, integral oven, hob and grill, extractor, inset sink unit, vertical radiator, floor tiles.
Utility Room: Approx 6’9 x 6’10 (2.06m x 2.08m) UPVC double glazed window to side, plumbed for washing machine, floor tiles, combi boiler.
Downstairs WC: UPVC double glazed window to side, low flush wc, vanity hand basin, floor and wall tiles.
Bedroom One: Approx 18’3 x 14’1 (5.56m x 4.29m) UPVC double glazed leaded and stained glass bay window to front bay, Karndean flooring, radiator.
Bedroom Two: Approx 8’5 x 7’5 (2.57m x 2.26m) UPVC double glazed leaded and stained glass window to front, radiator.
Bedroom Three: Approx 14’9 x 10’9 (4.50m x 3.28m) UPVC double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Bedroom Four: Approx 12’0 x 9’3 (3.66m x 2.82m) UPVC double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Bathroom: Approx 8’4 x 6’9 (2.54m x 2.06m) UPVC double glazed window to side, low flush wc, double shower cubicle, panelled bath, vanity hand basin, wall and floor tiles, chrome heated towel rail, heated mirror.
Exterior: South facing ‘L’ shaped garden to the rear, lawn area, patio, pond, separate two room annex building with power supply, UPVC double glazed and plumbed for washing machine. Carport and off street parking to the front.
Council Tax Band: Band E.
These particulars are intended only as a guide to prospective purchasers or tenants to enable them to decide whether to make further enquiries with a view to taking up negotiations but they are otherwise not intended to be relied upon in any way or for any purpose whatever and accordingly neither their accuracy nor the continued availability of the property is in any way guaranteed and they are furnished on the express understanding that neither the agent nor the vendors or landlord are to be or become under any liability or claim in respect of their content. In the event of the agents or the vendor or landlord supplying any further information or expressing any opinion to a prospective purchaser or tenant, whether verbal or in writing, such information or expression of opinion must be treated as given on the same basis as these particulars.
To make an offer please make an appointment with this office prior to contacting your Lender or Solicitor, as this may result in unnecessary costs being incurred, or the property being sold elsewhere.
Your home is at risk if you do not keep up repayments on a mortgage or other loan secured on it..