Newton Drive, Blackpool, FY3 8NB
- Four Bedroom Detached House
- Gas Central Heated / UPVC Double Glazed
- Parking / Driveway / Detached Garage
- Car Port / Summer House / En-suites
- Stanley Park Location / EPC Rating D
- Description: This substantial bright and airy detached house is charmingly presented throughout, from its attractive Indian stone driveway to its sizeable detached garage, car port and summer house. Numerous beneficial features accompany this beautiful home situated in one of Blackpool's most desirable locations. These include two separate reception rooms, supplemented by a bright and airy breakfast kitchen and utility; two downstairs bedrooms and a downstairs family bathroom fitted with a modern Villeroy & Boch bathroom suite. A further two first floor bedrooms, both with en-suites and fitted wardrobes and all practically tied together with several inner hallways. The downstairs is all wheelchair friendly for future planning including a small bar area. The exterior is no less impressive, with a lovely North West facing rear garden affording a superb level of privacy and all situated in a mature and convenient residential area. Lying close to Stanley Park, this property ticks a lot of boxes on individual wish lists. UPVC double glazing, full length sliding doors and GCH completes the property and ensures that viewings are a must to fully appreciate the accommodation on offer.
Hall: Outer Hall- leading to inside hallway, radiator, alarmed.
Inner Hall: Approx 11’8 x 9’1 (3.55m x 2.77m) Open Staircase, radiator.
Lounge: Approx 17’10 x 13’5 (5.44m x 4.09m) Aluminium double glazed sliding doors to rear, living flame gas fire in marble hearth. Leading to:-
Bar Area: Approx 10’0 x 8’4 (3.05m x 2.54m) Radiator.
Dining Room: Approx 12’6 x 12’5 (3.81m x 3.78m) UPVC double glazed full length window to front, radiator.
Kitchen: Approx 12’0 x 9’8 (3.66m x 2.95m) UPVC window to side, range of wall and base units with fitted worktops, integral electric oven and ceramic hob, integral fridge, dishwasher, inset 1.5 UPVC sink unit, splashback tiles.
Breakfast Room: Approx 10’2 x 8’7 (3.10m x 2.62m) UPVC double glazed window to rear, rear door, radiator.
Utility Room: UPVC double glazed window to side, plumbed for washing machine, boiler, storage cupboard.
Bedroom One: (Downstairs) Approx 13’7 x 11’9 (4.14m x 3.58m) UPVC double glazed window to front and side, fitted wardrobes and dresser, radiator.
Bedroom Two: (First Floor) 14’2 x 11’0 (4.32m x 3.35m) UPVC double glazed window to rear, fitted wardrobes, eaves storage, radiator.
En- Suite: Approx 7’9 x 5’0 (2.36m x 1.52m) UPVC double glazed window to side, bath with shower, low flush wc, hand basin.
Bedroom Three: (First Floor) 14’0 x 11’0 (4.27m x 3.35m) UPVC double glazed window to front and side, fitted wardrobes and dresser, radiator.
En- Suite: Approx 8’5 x 5’9 (2.57m x 1.75m) UPVC double glazed window to side, bath with shower, vanity hand basin, low flush wc.
Bedroom Four/Study: (Downstairs) Approx 9’9 x 9’8 (2.97m x 2.95m) UPVC double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Bathroom: Approx 9’5 x 7’9 (2.87m x 2.36m) UPVC double glazed opaque window to side, Three piece family wheelchair friendly bathroom fitted with a modern Villeroy & Boch bathroom suite, walk in double shower with electric shower, wall mounted toilet and bidet, hand basin, airing cupboard, radiator.
Exterior: Indian stone paving to the front for off street parking for four cars with driveway to side, detached one and a half garage and carport, enclosed north facing rear garden with summer house, lawn and patio area.
Council Tax: Band G.
These particulars are intended only as a guide to prospective purchasers or tenants to enable them to decide whether to make further enquiries with a view to taking up negotiations but they are otherwise not intended to be relied upon in any way or for any purpose whatever and accordingly neither their accuracy nor the continued availability of the property is in any way guaranteed and they are furnished on the express understanding that neither the agent nor the vendors or landlord are to be or become under any liability or claim in respect of their content. In the event of the agents or the vendor or landlord supplying any further information or expressing any opinion to a prospective purchaser or tenant, whether verbal or in writing, such information or expression of opinion must be treated as given on the same basis as these particulars.
To make an offer please make an appointment with this office prior to contacting your Lender or Solicitor, as this may result in unnecessary costs being incurred, or the property being sold elsewhere.
Your home is at risk if you do not keep up repayments on a mortgage or other loan secured on it..