Ormond Avenue, Blackpool, FY1 2LW
- Three / Four Bedroom Mid Terraced House
- Gas Central Heated / UPVC Double Glazed
- Two Reception Rooms / No Chain
- Requires Some Modernisation
- EPC Rating C
- Description: An opportunity to purchase this three bedroom mid terraced house, including attic room, the property in a popular location close to all local amenities and good transportation links, briefly comprises of a hall, lounge, dining room, kitchen, three bedrooms, including attic room and family bathroom. The property requires some modernisation, externally there is a private west facing yard with a brick outbuilding, on street parking.The property also benefits from UPVC double glazing and gas central heating. This would make for an ideal investment or first time purchase and is offered for sale with the benefit of no chain delay.
Porch Leads to Hallway: Stairs to front, storage on landing, carpet, radiator.
Lounge: Approx 16'5 x 11'7 (5.00m x 3.53m) Secondary double glazed stained and leaded window to front, feature fireplace, radiator, carpet.
Dining Room: Approx 14'6 x 12'9 (4.42m x 3.89m) Wooden double doors to rear, feature fireplace, carpet, radiator.
Sitting Area: Approx 9'1 x 5'0 (2.77m x 1.52m) UPVC double glazed patio doors to rear, radiator.
Kitchen: Approx 8'9 x 5'10 (2.67m x 1.78m) Double glazed wooden window to the rear, freestanding cooker and grill, inset stainless steel sink unit, range of wall and base units with worktops over, plumbed for washing machine, part tiled walls, pantry, vinyl flooring, radiator.
Bedroom One: Approx 14'11 x 10'3 (4.55m x 3.12m) Double glazed wooden window to front, cast iron fireplace, carpet, radiator.
Bedroom Two: Approx 15'10 x 10'3 (4.83m x 3.12m) Double glazed wooden window to the rear, built in wardrobes and desk, cast iron fireplace, carpet, radiator.
Bedroom Three: Approx 10'4 x 5'4 (3.15m x 1.63m) Double glazed wooden window to front, carpet, radiator.
Bedroom Four / Loft: Approx 14'8 x 10'3 (4.47m x 3.12m) Double glazed wooden velux to the roof, radiator, eaves storage.
Bathroom: Approx 6'2 x 6'1 (1.88m x 1.85m) UPVC double glazed window to rear, panelled bath with shower over, pedestal hand basin, low flush wc, tiled walls, vinyl flooring, radiator.
Exterior: West facing yard to the rear, shed, outbuilding, street parking.
Council Tax: Band A..