Pharos Grove, FLEETWOOD, FY7 6BH
- Two Bedroom Mid Terraced House
- Electric Heating / Maj. Double Glazed
- Two Reception Rooms
- No Chain Delay / Ideal Investment
- To Be Sold Tenanted / EPC Rating E
- Description: This is a realistically priced two bedroom terraced house situated in a quiet road adjacent to Fleetwood Town Centre and all of its associated amenities, shops, bus/tram routes and transport links. The property briefly comprises of a lounge, dining room, fitted kitchen, two bedrooms and a bathroom. The property also benefits from majority double glazing and electric heating and would benefit from some modernisation. While the property is being offered for sale with a long term tenant in situ paying rent in the region of £430pcm, it can also be purchased with vacant possession by negotiation.
Location: From our office on Church Street turn right towards Buchanan Street, bear right onto Cookson Street, turn right to stay Dickson Road, keep straight on to Dickson Road, at roundabout, take the second exit on to Queens Promenade, Turn left onto Fleetwood Road, keep left to stay on Rossall Road, turn right onto Rossall Lane, turn left onto Amounderness Way, pass through four roundabouts, turn left onto London Street, turn right on to Lord Street, Road name changes to North Albert Street, turn left on to Pharos Street, and then immediately turn left on to Pharos Grove.
Lounge: Approx 14'1 x 11'2 (4.29m x 3.40m) UPVC double glazed window to front, wall mounted gas fire in hearth, economy seven heater.
Dining Room: Approx 8'3 x 14'0 (2.51m x 4.27m) Single glazed wooden window to rear, economy seven heater, stairs.
Kitchen: Approx 7'2 x 8'4 (2.18m x 2.54m) UPVC double glazed window to side, range of base and wall units with fitted worktops with integral electric hob with extractor over and electric oven, vinyl flooring, inset stainless steel sink unit, splashback tiles.
Bedroom One: Approx 14'0 x 10'0 (4.27m x 3.05m) UPVC double glazed windows to front.
Bedroom Two: Approx 7'9 x 9'5 (2.36m x 2.87m) Single glazed wooden window to rear.
Bathroom: Approx 8'0 x 6'6 (2.44m x 1.98m) UPVC double glazed opaque window to side, panelled bath, Low flush wc, pedestal hand basin, part tiled walls, vinyl flooring.
These particulars are intended only as a guide to prospective purchasers or tenants to enable them to decide whether to make further enquiries with a view to taking up negotiations but they are otherwise not intended to be relied upon in any way or for any purpose whatever and accordingly neither their accuracy nor the continued availability of the property is in any way guaranteed and they are furnished on the express understanding that neither the agent nor the vendors or landlord are to be or become under any liability or claim in respect of their content. In the event of the agents or the vendor or landlord supplying any further information or expressing any opinion to a prospective purchaser or tenant, whether verbal or in writing, such information or expression of opinion must be treated as given on the same basis as these particulars.
To make an offer please make an appointment with this office prior to contacting your Lender or Solicitor, as this may result in unnecessary costs being incurred, or the property being sold elsewhere. Your home is at risk if you do not keep up repayments on a mortgage or other loan secured on it..