Queen Victoria Road, Blackpool, FY1 5JS
- Three Bedroom Mid Terraced House
- Gas Central Heating / UPVC Double Glazed
- Two Reception Rooms
- Ideal Investment / Cash Buyers Only
- No Chain Delay / EPC Rating D
- Description: CALLING ALL CASH BUYERS AND INVESTORS!!! This is a three bedroom mid terraced house situated close to all local amenities, schools, bus routes and transport links. The accommodation briefly comprises of a lounge, dining room, kitchen, three bedrooms and a bathroom. Externally there are enclosed yards to the front and rear, and a brick outbuilding at the rear. The property also benefits from UPVC double glazing and gas central heating. This would make for an ideal investment purchase for those not reliant on obtaining mortgage funds, and is offered with no chain delay.
Lounge: Approx 15'6 x 10'8 (4.72m x 3.25m) UPVC double glazed window to front, radiator.
Dining Room: Approx 13'4 x 10'4 (4.06m x 3.15m) UPVC double glazed door to rear, radiator.
Kitchen: Approx 11'1 x 5'5 (3.38m x 1.65m) UPVC double glazed window to rear, some wall and base units with worktops over, gas cooker, inset stainless steel sink unit and drainer, plumbed for washing machine.
Bedroom One: Approx 13'1 x 9'5 (3.99m x 2.87m) UPVC double glazed window to front, radiator.
Bedroom Two: Approx 8'9 x 6'4 (2.67m x 1.93m) UPVC double glazed window to front, radiator.
Bedroom Three: Approx 13'7 x 9'6 (4.14m x 2.90m) UPVC double glazed window to rear, radiator, cast iron fireplace.
Bathroom: Approx 9'9 x 6'4 (2.97m x 1.93m) UPVC double glazed opaque window to rear, panelled bath with electric shower over, low flush wc, pedestal hand basin, radiator.
Exterior: Enclosed garden to rear with brick outbuilding.
Council Tax: Band A.
These particulars are intended only as a guide to prospective purchasers or tenants to enable them to decide whether to make further enquiries with a view to taking up negotiations but they are otherwise not intended to be relied upon in any way or for any purpose whatever and accordingly neither their accuracy nor the continued availability of the property is in any way guaranteed and they are furnished on the express understanding that neither the agent nor the vendors or landlord are to be or become under any liability or claim in respect of their content. In the event of the agents or the vendor or landlord supplying any further information or expressing any opinion to a prospective purchaser or tenant, whether verbal or in writing, such information or expression of opinion must be treated as given on the same basis as these particulars.
To make an offer please make an appointment with this office prior to contacting your Lender or Solicitor, as this may result in unnecessary costs being incurred, or the property being sold elsewhere. Your home is at risk if you do not keep up repayments on a mortgage or other loan secured on it..