Rathlyn Avenue, Blackpool, FY3 8ED
- Two Bedroom Semi Detached House
- Gas Central Heated / UPVC Double Glazed
- Two Reception Rooms
- Ideal Investment / First Time Buy
- No Chain Delay / EPC Rating D
- Description: This is a two bedroom semi detached house situated in a popular location close to shops, schools, bus routes and transport links, as well as being within walking distance of both Stanley and Kingscote Parks. The accommodation briefly comprises of a lounge, dining room, kitchen, two bedrooms and a bathroom. Externally there is a south facing enclosed rear garden, and a small enclosed yard to the front. The property also benefits from UPVC double glazing and gas central heating. While the property requires modernisation works, it would make for the ideal first time or investment purchase and is offered for sale with the benefit of no chain delay.
Lounge: Approx 13'3 x 12'2 (4.04m x 3.71m) UPVC double glazed bay window to front, gas fire, radiator.
Dining Room: Approx 13'3 x 12'2 (4.04m x 3.71m) UPVC double glazed window to rear, radiator, under stairs storage.
Kitchen: Approx 12'8 x 6'7 (3.86m x 2.01m) UPVC double glazed window to side and UPVC double glazed door to rear, range of wall and base units with worktops, integral oven, hob and extractor, UPVC sink unit.
Bedroom One: Approx 12'2 x 11'4 (3.71m x 3.45m) UPVC double glazed window to front, radiator.
Bedroom Two: Approx 14'5 x 7'10 (4.39m x 2.39m) UPVC double glazed window to rear, radiator, built in storage.
Bathroom: Approx 9'8 x 3'8 (2.95m x 1.12m) UPVC double glazed window to rear, electric shower, low flush wc, vanity hand basin, vertical towel rail, UPVC cladding to walls.
Exterior: Small enclosed south facing rear garden, and enclosed front yard.
Council Tax: Band A.
These particulars are intended only as a guide to prospective purchasers or tenants to enable them to decide whether to make further enquiries with a view to taking up negotiations but they are otherwise not intended to be relied upon in any way or for any purpose whatever and accordingly neither their accuracy nor the continued availability of the property is in any way guaranteed and they are furnished on the express understanding that neither the agent nor the vendors or landlord are to be or become under any liability or claim in respect of their content. In the event of the agents or the vendor or landlord supplying any further information or expressing any opinion to a prospective purchaser or tenant, whether verbal or in writing, such information or expression of opinion must be treated as given on the same basis as these particulars.
To make an offer please make an appointment with this office prior to contacting your Lender or Solicitor, as this may result in unnecessary costs being incurred, or the property being sold elsewhere. Your home is at risk if you do not keep up repayments on a mortgage or other loan secured on it..