The Waterfront, Knott End, FY6 0FL
- Two Bedroom Penthouse
- UPVC Double Glazed, Electric Heating
- Waterfront Views, EPC Rating D
- One Months Rent Plus Bond Required
- Either Furnished/Unfurnished
- Children considered
- Pets considered
- Sorry no DSS
- Description: Broomheads Estate Agents are please to offer for rent this two bedroom apartment that is perfectly positioned at The Waterfront, a private gated development perched on the sea front at Knott End Sea. This apartment has its own private balcony with estuary views. Internally the property has a lounge/kitchen with integral appliances, two bedrooms, the master having en-suite facilities, and a four piece bathroom. Secure off road parking to the front, and secure entrance via a communal hallway that gives access to all floors, via stairs or lift. Set close to all the local shops, cafes and public houses, you could not ask for more. Buses are freely available to all local areas including, Lancaster, Garstang, Blackpool, Fleetwood as well as good access to the local Motorway networks. The property is also set close to the local ferry service giving quick access to Fleetwood.
Entrance: The penthouse is on the third floor, ceramic tiled floor, storage cupboard, doors to all rooms.
Living Space: Approx 16' 4" x 29' 0" (5.00m x 8.84m) Stunning open plan living space with large fitted kitchen, dining area and ample space for large living area, superb panoramic views across the estuary to the Lake District and Morecambe Bay in the distance, ceramic tiled floor, patio doors to the front and side leading out to a large paved veranda/balcony.
Kitchen: Fully fitted kitchen with high gloss wall and base units and granite work surfaces incorporating a large centre island unit with breakfast bar, integral microwave and coffee machine, American style fridge freezer, halogen hob with extractor hood over,AEG eye level double oven, washer/drier and dishwasher, tiled floor, two double glazed doors to the front balcony,and double glazed door to a stoned flagged area with panoramic views.
Bedroom One: Approx 14' 3" x 9' 1" (4.35m x 2.78m) (L shaped) Double glazed window with excellent views and door leading out onto the balcony, electric radiator, mirror fronted fitted wardrobes, carpet.
En- Suite: Approx sizes 3'7'' X 8'4'' ( 1.09 X 2.54M) Three piece white suite comprising; WC, wash hand basin and large step in shower cubicle with glass door, fully tiled walls and floor, wall mounted heated electric towel rail.
Bedroom Two: Approx 2 17' 5" x 8' 7" (5.33m x 2.64m) (L shaped) Double glazed window with excellent views, triple mirrored fronted wardrobes, electric radiator, carpet.
Bathroom: Approx 10' 9" x 6' 5" (3.28m x 1.98m) (Measurements incorporate the storage cupboard) Four piece suite comprising; wash hand basin, WC, bath and large open plan shower cubicle with glass screen, fully tiled walls and floor and wall mounted towel heater.
External: Paved patio area leading off fm the lounge/kitchen, allocated parking space
Council Tax: Band B.
These particulars are intended only as a guide to prospective tenants to enable them to decide whether to make further enquiries with a view to taking up a tenancy but they are otherwise not intended to be relied upon in any way or for any purpose whatsoever and accordingly neither their accuracy nor the continued availability of the property is in any way guaranteed and they are furnished on the express understanding that neither the agent nor the landlord are to be or become under any liability or claim in respect of their content. In the event of the agents or the landlord supplying any further information or expressing any opinion to a prospective tenant, whether verbal or in writing, such information or expression of opinion must be treated as given on the same basis as these particulars..