The Waterfront, Knott End, FY6 0FL
- Two Bedroom First Floor Apartment
- Electric Heating & Hot Water
- 24 Hour Security, Off Road Parking
- Close To Local Ammenities
- EPC Rating D
- Description: A recently built two bedroom apartment that is perfectly positioned at The Waterfront, a private gated development perched on the sea front at Knott End Sea. This apartment has its own private balcony with estuary views. Internally the property has a lounge/kitchen with integral appliances, two bedrooms and a four piece bathroom. Secure off road parking to the front, and secure entrance via a communal hallway that gives access to all floors. Set close to all the local shops, cafes and public houses, you could not ask for more. Buses are freely available to all local areas including, Lancaster, Garstang, Blackpool, Fleetwood as well as good access to the local Motorway networks. The property is also set close to the local ferry service giving quick access to Fleetwood.
Location: From our Knott End office continue on Esplanade towards the ferry terminal and the property is situated on the right hand side.
Communal Entrance: Double glazed door with key swipe acceslift and stairs to all floors.
L- Shaped Hall: Cylinder cupboard, wood laminate floor.
Lounge/ kitchen: Approx 17'4 x 20'3 x 16'9 (5.28 x 6.17 x 5.11) Double glazed windows to the front & side giving panoramic estuary views, modern wall and base units with complementary worktops over, integral fridge, integral freezer, eye level oven, Neff induction hob, extractor hood, integral Zanusi washer/dryer, integral Whirlpool dishwasher, pull out larder cupboard, splash back tiling, wood laminate floor, double glazed door to private balcony, circular stainless steel bowl unit, electric wall heater, remote control day/night blinds.
Bedroom One: Approx sizes 14'3'' x 10'7'' (4.34 x 3.23m) Double glazed window to the front with estuary views, day night/blinds, electric wall heater.
Bedroom Two: Approx sizes 14'2'' x 9'4'' (4.32 x 2.84m) Double glazed window to the front with distant views, day night/blinds, electric wall heater.
Bathroom: Approx sizes 6'9'' x 8'7'' (2.06 x 2.49m) Four piece suite comprising of shower cubicle with power shower, panel bath, wash hand basin, low flush WC, tiled walls, shower point, ceiling spot lamps.
External: Allocated secure parking.
These particulars are intended only as a guide to prospective purchasers or tenants to enable them to decide whether to make further enquiries with a view to taking up negotiations but they are otherwise not intended to be relied upon in any way or for any purpose whatever and accordingly neither their accuracy nor the continued availability of the property is in any way guaranteed and they are furnished on the express understanding that neither the agent nor the vendors or landlord are to be or become under any liability or claim in respect of their content. In the event of the agents or the vendor or landlord supplying any further information or expressing any opinion to a prospective purchaser or tenant, whether verbal or in writing, such information or expression of opinion must be treated as given on the same basis as these particulars. To make an offer please make an appointment with this office prior to contacting your Lender or Solicitor, as this may result in unnecessary costs being incurred, or the property being sold elsewhere. Your home is at risk if you do not keep up repayments on a mortgage or other loan secured on it..