The Waterfront, Knott End On Sea, FY6 0FL
- Two Bedroom Second Floor Apartment
- Electric Heating, UPVC Double Glazed
- Off Road Parking, EPC Rating D
- One Months Rent Plus Bond Required
- Children considered
- Pets considered
- Sorry no DSS
- Description: A recently built two bedroom apartment that is perfectly positioned at The Waterfront, a private gated development perched on the sea front at Knott End on Sea. This apartment has its own private balcony with estuary views. Internally the property has a lounge/kitchen with integral appliances, two bedrooms one with en suite and a bathroom. Secure off road parking to the front, and secure entrance via a communal hallway that gives access to all floors. Set close to all the local shops, cafes and public houses, you could not ask for more. Buses are freely available to all local areas including Lancaster, Garstang, Blackpool, Fleetwood as well as good access to the local Motorway networks. The property is also set close to the local ferry service giving quick access to Fleetwood.
Entrance: Double glazed door with key swipe access, lift access to all floors, stairs to all floors. Marble effect tiles.
Entrance: Hardwood door, laminate flooring, ceiling spotlights, electric wall heater, storage cupboard.
Lounge/Kitchen: Approx 16'11" x 14' 5" Double glazed windows to side, double glazed door leading to paved patio, 2 electric wall heaters, laminate flooring, range of modern fitted wall and base units with complementary work surfaces, 4 ring electric hob, integral electric oven, stainless steel sink and drainer unit, integral fridge freezer, integral washing machine, integral dishwasher and splash back tiles.
Bedroom One: Approx 12'10" x 9'2" Double glazed window to side and electric wall heater.
Ensuite: Approx 10'0" x 2'7" Three piece suite comprising; step in shower cubicle, wash hand basin and WC, part tiled walls and heated towel rail.
Bedroom Two: Approx 12'10" x 9'2" Double glazed window to side and electric wall heater
Bathroom: Approx 8'11" x 5'6" Three piece suite comprising; bath with overhead shower, WC and wash hand basin, part tiled walls and ceiling spotlights.
External: Balcony area leading off from the lounge/kitchen.
Allocated parking space
These particulars are intended only as a guide to prospective tenants to enable them to decide whether to make further enquiries with a view to taking up a tenancy but they are otherwise not intended to be relied upon in any way or for any purpose whatsoever and accordingly neither their accuracy nor the continued availability of the property is in any way guaranteed and they are furnished on the express understanding that neither the agent nor the landlord are to be or become under any liability or claim in respect of their content. In the event of the agents or the landlord supplying any further information or expressing any opinion to a prospective tenant, whether verbal or in writing, such information or expression of opinion must be treated as given on the same basis as these particulars. An administration fee of £170 Inc. vat per property is payable [£50 Inc. vat per adult on application in advance] [Current Broomheads tenants charge is £50.00 Inc. vat per property].