Thornton Gate, Thornton Cleveleys, FY5 1JN
- Three Bedroom Semi Detached House
- Gas Central Heating / UPVC Double Glazed
- Three Reception Rooms / Garden Room
- Large Garage / Workshop
- Ideal Family Home / EPC Rating D
- Description: This is a substantial three bedroom traditional semi detached family home, situated in a sought after location within close proximity of the promenade, Cleveleys centre, local shops, schools and both bus and tram routes. This deceptively spacious property briefly comprises of entrance vestibule, hallway, three reception rooms, kitchen, garden room, ground floor wc and a utility room to the ground floor. To the first floor there are two double bedrooms, a further single bedroom and a four piece family bathroom suite. Externally there is a beautifully landscaped, large secluded garden to the rear with planted borders and a paved patio seating area, an enclosed private garden to the front of the property and a driveway to the side leading to a 35ft garage/workshop. The property also benefits from gas central heating, double glazing and spacious accommodation throughout. Internal viewing comes highly recommended to fully appreciate this fantastic family home!
Location: From our Church Street office turn left towards Elizabeth Street at the traffic lights turn left on to Devonshire Road, pass through 2 roundabouts remaining on Devonshire Road, at roundabout, take 2nd exit on to Devonshire Road, keep left to stay on Rossall Road, bear left on to Thornton Gate.
Entrance Vestibule: UPVC double glazed double doors and window to the front. Combination boiler.
Hallway: Original feature stained glass windows to the front, radiator, meter cupboard, stairs to the first floor. Under stairs storage cupboard.
Ground Floor WC: Low flush wc and pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled elevations, wood laminate flooring.
Lounge: Approx 19'6 x 12'6 (5.94m x 3.81m) UPVC double glazed bay window to the front, two double glazed windows to the side, radiator, gas fire in feature surround, coved ceiling, double glazed doors leading to:
Second Reception Room: Approx 9'10 x 11'3 (3.00m x 3.43m) UPVC double glazed window and door to the rear.
Dining Room: Approx 7'9 x 6'6 (2.36m x 1.98m) UPVC double glazed window and door to the side, radiator.
Garden Room: UPVC double glazed windows to the side and rear, radiator.
Kitchen: Approx 11'1 x 8'8 (3.38m x 2.64m) UPVC double glazed window and door to the rear,
A range of fitted wall and base units with complementary work surfaces, inset sink and drainer unit with mixer tap, free standing cooker with four ring gas hob and overhead extractor fan, tiled splash backs, radiator.
Stairs and Landing: Loft access.
Bedroom One: Approx 14'9 x 10'9 (4.50m x 3.28m) UPVC double glazed bay window to the front, radiator, built in wardrobes, coved ceiling.
Bedroom Two: Approx 11'0 x 10'3 (3.35m x 3.12m) UPVC double glazed window to the rear, radiator, built in wardrobes, vanity wash hand basin unit.
Bedroom Three: Approx 9'1 x 9'0 (2.77m x 2.74m) UPVC double glazed window to the front, radiator.
Bathroom: Approx 8'8 x 6'2 (2.64m x 1.88m) Two UPVC double glazed windows to the rear., modern four piece suite comprising of a panelled spa bath, shower cubicle, low flush wc and a vanity wash hand basin unit, fully tiled elevations, heated towel rail.
Exterior: Beautifully presented large secluded garden to the rear comprising of a lawn and gravel areas with mature shrub and tree borders, paving stone patio seating area and a shed. Enclosed lawn garden to the front of the property with planted shrub and tree borders and a driveway to the side leading to the garage.
Garage / Workshop: Approx 35'3 x 10'0 (10.74m x 3.05m) Large garage/workshop with up and over door, power and lighting.
These particulars are intended only as a guide to prospective purchasers or tenants to enable them to decide whether to make further enquiries with a view to taking up negotiations but they are otherwise not intended to be relied upon in any way or for any purpose whatever and accordingly neither their accuracy nor the continued availability of the property is in any way guaranteed and they are furnished on the express understanding that neither the agent nor the vendors or landlord are to be or become under any liability or claim in respect of their content. In the event of the agents or the vendor or landlord supplying any further information or expressing any opinion to a prospective purchaser or tenant, whether verbal or in writing, such information or expression of opinion must be treated as given on the same basis as these particulars.
To make an offer please make an appointment with this office prior to contacting your Lender or Solicitor, as this may result in unnecessary costs being incurred, or the property being sold elsewhere. Your home is at risk if you do not keep up repayments on a mortgage or other loan secured on it..