Vicarage Lane, Blackpool, FY4 4EQ
- Two Bedroom Mid Terraced House
- Gas Central Heated / Maj. Double Glazed
- Requires Some Modernisation
- Ideal First Time Buy or Investment
- No Chain Delay / EPC Rating D
- Description: This is a realistically priced two bedroom mid terraced house situated in a popular residential location close to all local amenities, schools, transport links and bus routes. The accommodation briefly comprises of a porch, lounge, kitchen, two bedrooms, bathroom, externally there is an enclosed east facing yard with rear access for a small car. The property also benefits from part double glazing and gas central heating. The property requires some modernisation and would make for an ideal first time or investment opportunity and is offered with the benefit of no chain delay.
Lounge: Approx 13'6 x 13'2 (4.11m x 4.01m) Wooden single glazed window to front, electric fire on hearth, radiator.
Kitchen: Approx 12'1 x 7'10 (3.68m x 2.39m) UPVC double glazed window to rear, some wall and base units with fitted worktops, freestanding gas cooker, inset stainless steel sink unit and drainer, Bosch Worcester condensing combi boiler, splashback tiles, tiled flooring, radiator.
Bedroom One: Approx 13'3 x 12'9 (4.04m x 3.89m) UPVC double glazed window to front, fan light, radiator.
Bedroom Two: Approx 8'1 x 5'6 (2.46m x 1.68m) UPVC double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Bathroom: Approx 9'2 x 5'0 (2.79m x 1.52m) UPVC double glazed opaque window to rear, panelled bath with electric shower over, low flush wc, pedestal hand basin, part tiled, storage cupboard, radiator.
Exterior: Enclosed east facing yard with secure off street parking through gated alley.
Council Tax: Band A
Please Note: Since the EPC was issued the vendor has installed a new boiler to specification recommended in the EPC .The EPC states that this will have improved the energy efficiency rating.
These particulars are intended only as a guide to prospective purchasers or tenants to enable them to decide whether to make further enquiries with a view to taking up negotiations but they are otherwise not intended to be relied upon in any way or for any purpose whatever and accordingly neither their accuracy nor the continued availability of the property is in any way guaranteed and they are furnished on the express understanding that neither the agent nor the vendors or landlord are to be or become under any liability or claim in respect of their content. In the event of the agents or the vendor or landlord supplying any further information or expressing any opinion to a prospective purchaser or tenant, whether verbal or in writing, such information or expression of opinion must be treated as given on the same basis as these particulars.
To make an offer please make an appointment with this office prior to contacting your Lender or Solicitor, as this may result in unnecessary costs being incurred, or the property being sold elsewhere.
Your home is at risk if you do not keep up repayments on a mortgage or other loan secured on it..