Victoria Road West, Cleveleys, FY5 3LD
- LONG Est. OFF LICENCE & GENERAL
- SINCE 1950's SERVING COMMUNITY
- SUPPLIERS OF WINES, BEERS & SPIRITS
- COMPACT & MANAGEABLE UNIT
- TAKINGS APPROX £11k P/W - RENT £8,000 PA
- DESCRIPTION: CLEVELEYS OFF LICENCE & GENREAL STORE MAIN ROAD POSITION - Est SINCE 1950's - In what is arguably the Fylde Coasts busiest trading districts:- An excellent opportunity has arisen to benefit from the present owners 20 years hard work in establishing this business, as one of the North Fylde's best known. Specialising primarily in the sale of Wines, Beers and spirits this modest Lock Up has built up a solid repeat trade and this is reflected in : 1) The length of ownership of the present leaseholder 2) The strong trading accounts. The business selling price is + SAV.
GROUND FLOOR: Steel Shutter Entrance to Main Shop - Extensively stocked and fitted with Drinks Fridges - selection of shelving. Rear Storage & Kitchenette.
FIRST FLOOR: First floor storage room
BUSINESS: Opening Hours 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM - MON - SUNDAY - T/O IRO £11,000 P/W - We are advised the rent is £8,000 PA
SERVICES - Electric & Water
These particulars are intended only as a guide to prospective purchasers or tenants to enable them to decide whether to make further enquiries with a view to taking up negotiations but they are otherwise not intended to be relied upon in any way or for any purpose whatever and accordingly neither their accuracy nor the continued availability of the property is in any way guaranteed and they are furnished on the express understanding that neither the agent nor the vendors or landlord are to be or become under any liability or claim in respect of their content. In the event of the agents or the vendor or landlord supplying any further information or expressing any opinion to a prospective purchaser or tenant, whether verbal or in writing, such information or expression of opinion must be treated as given on the same basis as these particulars.
To make an offer please make an appointment with this office prior to contacting your Lender or Solicitor, as this may result in unnecessary costs being incurred, or the property being sold elsewhere.
Your home is at risk if you do not keep up repayments on a mortgage or other loan secured on it..