Warley Road, Blackpool, FY1 2RP
- Four Bedroom End Terraced House
- Gas Central Heated / UPVC Double Glazed
- Two Reception Rooms / Original Features
- Detached Garage / No Chain Delay
- Requires Modernisation / EPC Rating E
- Description: Here we have a 4 bedroom, end of terrace house situated in the North Shore area of Blackpool. The property briefly comprises of a large hallway, two reception rooms, kitchen, four bedrooms and a bathroom with separate wc. Externally there is a North West facing low maintenance rear garden with an outside wc and garage to the rear. The property benefits from having UPVC double glazed windows and gas central heating. The property still obtains some of the original features for a truly unique look.
Hall: Stairs to the front, cloakroom, radiator.
Lounge: Approx 16'1 x 12'1 (4.90m x 3.68m) UPVC double glazed bay window to the front, gas fire in hearth (not working), radiator.
Dining Room: Approx 17'8 x 12'2 (5.38m x 3.70m) UPVC double glazed window to the rear, living flame gas fire in cast iron hearth, radiator.
Kitchen: Approx 18'2 x 7'7 (5.54m x 2.31m) UPVC double glazed window to the rear, range of wall and base units with fitted worktops over, free standing electric cooker, plumbed for a washing machine, inset stainless steel sink unit and drainer.
Utility Room: Approx 8'4 x 5'7 (2.54m x 1.70m)
Bedroom One: Approx 16'1 x 12'1 (4.90m x 3.68m) UPVC double glazed stained glass bay window to the front, radiator.
Bedroom Two: Approx 17'7 x 12'2 (5.36m x 3.70m) UPVC double glazed stained glass window to the rear, hand basin, boiler for heating, radiator.
Bedroom Three: Approx 8'6 x 7'7 (2.59m x 2.31m) UPVC double glazed stained glass window to the front, radiator.
Bedroom Four / Loft: Approx 13'2 x 11'0 (4.01m x 3.35m) Wooden double glazed velux window to the ceiling, storage cupboard.
Bathroom: Approx 9'3 x 4'9 (2.82m x 1.45m) UPVC double glazed window to the rear, panelled bath with tap shower, pedestal hand basin, water tank cupboard, radiator, separate WC.
Exterior: Enclosed North-West facing garden to the rear, outbuilding with WC, detached garage with separate access.
Council Tax: Band C
These particulars are intended only as a guide to prospective purchasers or tenants to enable them to decide whether to make further enquiries with a view to taking up negotiations but they are otherwise not intended to be relied upon in any way or for any purpose whatever and accordingly neither their accuracy nor the continued availability of the property is in any way guaranteed and they are furnished on the express understanding that neither the agent nor the vendors or landlord are to be or become under any liability or claim in respect of their content. In the event of the agents or the vendor or landlord supplying any further information or expressing any opinion to a prospective purchaser or tenant, whether verbal or in writing, such information or expression of opinion must be treated as given on the same basis as these particulars.
To make an offer please make an appointment with this office prior to contacting your Lender or Solicitor, as this may result in unnecessary costs being incurred, or the property being sold elsewhere. Your home is at risk if you do not keep up repayments on a mortgage or other loan secured on it..