Winster Place, Blackpool, FY4 4SJ
- Three Bedroom Semi Detached House
- Gas Central Heating, Part Double Glazed
- Driveway and Garage, EPC Rating E
- One Months Rent plus Bond Required
- Children welcome
- Pets considered
- DSS considered
- Description: Three bedroom semi detached house situated close to the M55, all local amenities schools and transport links. This property comprises of lounge, diming room, kitchen, reception room, three bedrooms, separate WC, bathroom, Enclosed rear garden, side door access to garage. Flagged front garden with borders and driveway for three cars. UPVC Double Glazed and Gas central heating. EPC Rating E.
Porch: Meter cupboard with electric meter.
Hall: Under stairs storage, radiator and carpet.
Lounge: Approx 14'2 x 12'8 double glazed window to front, radiator, gas fire, television, carpet and curtains.
Dining Room: Approx 13'6 x 11'7 window to rear, wood fireplace, radiator, television point and carpet.
Kitchen: Approx 17'1 x 7'6 double glazed windows to side, radiator, range of wall and base units with worktops over, gas oven, plumbed for washing machine, tiled splash backs, vinyl flooring.
Reception Room: Approx 11' x 6'2 UPVC double glazed door and window to rear, radiator and carpet.
Bedroom One: Approx 14'3 x 12'2 double glazed bay window to front, radiator, telephone point and carpet.
Bedroom Two: Approx 13'5 x 11'2 UPVC double glazed window to rear, radiator, built in cupboards and carpet
Bedroom Three: Approx 7'7 x 7'2 double glazed window to front, radiator and carpet.
Separate WC: Double glazed window to side, low flush wc, tiled walls and carpet.
Bathroom: Approx 8'1 x 6'6 Double glazed window to rear, radiator, panelled bath with mixer shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, airing cupboard, part tiled walls and carpet.
Exterior: Enclosed rear garden, side door access to garage. Flagged front garden with borders and driveway for three cars.
Council Tax: Band C
These particulars are intended only as a guide to prospective tenants to enable them to decide whether to make further enquiries with a view to taking up a tenancy but they are otherwise not intended to be relied upon in any way or for any purpose whatsoever and accordingly neither their accuracy nor the continued availability of the property is in any way guaranteed and they are furnished on the express understanding that neither the agent nor the landlord are to be or become under any liability or claim in respect of their content. In the event of the agents or the landlord supplying any further information or expressing any opinion to a prospective tenant, whether verbal or in writing, such information or expression of opinion must be treated as given on the same basis as these particulars. - . - .