Boothroyden Road, Blackpool, FY1 2NT
- Two Bedroom Terraced House
- Gas Central Heated / UPVC Double Glazed
- Close to Shops and Amenities
- Ideal Investment / First Time Buy
- No Chain Delay / EPC Rating D
- Description: An opportunity to purchase this two bedroom terraced house, close to local amenities, good transportation links and the seafront, briefly comprises of a porch, hall, open plan lounge / dining room, modern kitchen, two double bedrooms and four piece family bathroom, the property also benefits from UPVC double glazing and gas central heating throughout, externally the property has a west facing rear yard, this would make for an ideal investment or first time purchase and is offered for sale with the benefit of no chain delay.
Porch: Composite Door.
Hall: Stairs to the right, fitted carpets, radiator, loft hatch.
Lounge: Approx 15’5 x 10’4 (4.70m x 3.15m) UPVC double glazed window to front, gas feature fireplace, fitted carpet.
Dining Room: Approx 13’0 x 10’7 (3.96m x 3.23m) UPVC double glazed window to rear, storage cupboard, fitted carpet.
Kitchen: Approx 9’6 x 8’0 (3.97m x 2.44m) UPVC double glazed window and door to side, integral oven and hob with extractor, range of wall and base units with complimentary worktops over, inset stainless steel sink unit, tiled flooring and walls, plumbed for washing machine.
Bedroom One: Approx 13’10 x 11’7 (4.22m x 3.53m) UPVC double glazed window to front, radiator, fitted carpet.
Bedroom Two: Approx 13’0 x 8’7 (3.96m x 2.62m) UPVC double glazed window to rear, radiator, fitted carpet.
Bathroom: Approx 9’5 x 7’2 (2.87m x 2.24m) UPVC double glazed window to side and rear, panelled wood bath, cubicle shower, pedestal hand basin, low flush wc, radiator, tiled flooring, storage cupboard housing boiler.
Exterior: West facing hard standing yard, back gate with alley access.
Council Tax Band: Band A.
These particulars are intended only as a guide to prospective purchasers or tenants to enable them to decide whether to make further enquiries with a view to taking up negotiations but they are otherwise not intended to be relied upon in any way or for any purpose whatever and accordingly neither their accuracy nor the continued availability of the property is in any way guaranteed and they are furnished on the express understanding that neither the agent nor the vendors or landlord are to be or become under any liability or claim in respect of their content. In the event of the agents or the vendor or landlord supplying any further information or expressing any opinion to a prospective purchaser or tenant, whether verbal or in writing, such information or expression of opinion must be treated as given on the same basis as these particulars.
To make an offer please make an appointment with this office prior to contacting your Lender or Solicitor, as this may result in unnecessary costs being incurred, or the property being sold elsewhere.
Your home is at risk if you do not keep up repayments on a mortgage or other loan secured on it..