Clifton Crescent, Blackpool, FY3 9NQ
- Two Bedroom Mid Terraced House
- Gas Central Heated / UPVC Double Glazed
- Sun Lounge / Off Street Parking
- Ideal Investment / First Time Buy
- EPC Rating D
- Description: Two bedroom mid terrace house in a great location ideal for local amenities, bus routes and schools. The property briefly comprises of a lounge, kitchen, two bedrooms, bathroom, externally there is off street parking to the front, brick outbuilding and shed, east facing rear garden. The property benefits from UPVC double glazing, gas central heating. This would make for an ideal investment or first time purchase.
Lounge: Approx 15’6 x 11’6 (4.72m x 3.51m) UPVC double glazed window to front, electric fire on hearth, radiator.
Kitchen: Approx 14’2 x 7’4 (4.32m x 2.24m) UPVC double glazed window and door to rear, wall and base units with fitted worktops, free standing cooker, inset stainless steel sink unit and drainer, plumbed for washing machine, radiator, wood panelling.
Sun Lounge: Approx 11’0 x 7’3 (3.35m x 2.21m) UPVC double glazed window, tiled floor.
Bedroom One: Approx 11’9 x 11’0 (3.58m x 3.35m) UPVC double glazed window to front, radiator.
Bedroom Two: Approx 9'4 x 7'5 (2.84m x 2.26m) UPVC double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Bathroom: Approx 6'4 x 5'10 (1.93m x 1.78m) UPVC double glazed window to rear, panelled bath with tap shower, low flush wc, pedestal hand basin, radiator.
Exterior: Off Street parking to front, brick outbuilding and shed, east facing rear garden.
Council Tax Band: A
These particulars are intended only as a guide to prospective purchasers or tenants to enable them to decide whether to make further enquiries with a view to taking up negotiations but they are otherwise not intended to be relied upon in any way or for any purpose whatever and accordingly neither their accuracy nor the continued availability of the property is in any way guaranteed and they are furnished on the express understanding that neither the agent nor the vendors or landlord are to be or become under any liability or claim in respect of their content. In the event of the agents or the vendor or landlord supplying any further information or expressing any opinion to a prospective purchaser or tenant, whether verbal or in writing, such information or expression of opinion must be treated as given on the same basis as these particulars.
To make an offer please make an appointment with this office prior to contacting your Lender or Solicitor, as this may result in unnecessary costs being incurred, or the property being sold elsewhere. Your home is at risk if you do not keep up repayments on a mortgage or other loan secured on it..