Clifton Street, Blackpool, FY1 1JQ
- FREEHOLD INVESTMENT BUILDING
- GROUND FLOOR SHOP + 3 APARTMENTS
- TOWN CENTRE LOCATION
- COMBINED INCOME POTENTIAL:£31,680 PA
- VIEWING RECOMMENDED / EPC Rating C
- INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY TOWN CENTRE BLACKPOOL - 3 FLATS PLUS RETAIL UNIT - FLATS AVAILABLE INDIVIDUALLY FOR PURCHASE BETWEEN £60k - £75k - POTENTIAL OVERALL INVESTMENT INCOME £31,680 P Annum - This investment property comprises of a ground floor retail unit with WCs/Kitchen to rear First Floor. The seller has developed three apartments over the first, second and third floors which comprise of one or two bedrooms. Internal viewing is highly recommended by appointment.
Ground Floor:Shop retail space: 68.7 sq m (740 sq ft)Max depth 12 m Max width 5.7 m In addition there is a recessed front door creating window display space. This area can provide space measuring 17 sq m (183 sq ft)
Total potential ground floor area circa 923 sq ft
First Floor:Kitchen/staff room 8.6 sq m (93 sq ft) 2 x WCs Apartment 1 – Two Bedroom Apartment.
Lounge, Double Bedroom, Single Bedroom, Fitted Kitchen and Bathroom. Also available to be purchased separately at £70,000. Rent: £115 pw.
Second Floor:Apartment 3 – One Bedroom Apartment. Lounge, Bedroom, Fitted Kitchen and Bathroom. Also available to be purchased separately at £60,000. Rent: £105 pw.
Second/Third Floor:Apartment 2 – Two Bedroom Apartment. Lounge, Fitted Kitchen, Single Bedroom and Bathroom. Spiral staircase to Double Bedroom. Also available to be purchased separately at £75,000. Rent: £120 pw.
Location:This mixed use investment property occupies a town centre location and benefits from a wealth of passing pedestrian and vehicle trade.It is located in between an estate agent trading as Oystons and a Santander branch. Clifton Street is a one way road leading up from the Promenade towards Abingdon Street.
- Retail Unit: £14,000 pa / Apartments: £17,680 pa.
Combined income potential: £31,680 pa
Business Rates:Rateable value ground floor shop £15,250 per annum, taken from the VOA website August 2012. Council Tax of Apartments to be confirmed..