Cocker Street, BLACKPOOL, FY1 2EB
- Three Bedroom End Terraced House
- Gas Central Heated / UPVC Double Glazed
- Two Reception Rooms / Ground Floor WC
- Enclosed Off Street Parking To Rear
- No Chain Delay / EPC Rating D
- Description: This is a three bedroom mid terraced house situated close to Blackpool Town Centre and all of its associated amenities, shops, transport links and sea front. The accommodation briefly comprises of a hallway, lounge, dining room, kitchen, ground floor wc, three bedrooms and a bathroom. Externally there is off street parking to the rear. The property also benefits from UPVC double glazing and gas central heating. While the property is in need of some modernisation, it would make for an ideal investment or first time purchase and is offered for sale with the benefit of no chain delay.
Hallway: Loft hatch.
Lounge: Approx 17'9 x 17'2 (5.41m x 5.23m) UPVC double glazed windows to side and front, brick chimney breast, radiator, gas fireplace.
Dining Room: Approx 14'8 x 13'8 (4.47m x 4.17m) UPVC double glazed window to side, radiator, door leading to wc.
Ground Floor WC: Approx 7'9 x 2'6 (2.36m x 0.76m) Low flush wc, wall mounted hand basin, walk in shower, tiled floor and walls.
Bedroom One: Approx 13'1 x 8'9 (3.99m x 2.67m) UPVC double glazed window to side, built in wardrobes, radiator.
Bedroom Two: Approx 12'4 x 9'5 (3.76m x 2.87m) UPVC double glazed window to side, built in storage, radiator.
Bedroom Three: Approx 11'7 x 6'1 (3.53m x 1.85m) UPVC double glazed window to front, radiator.
Bathroom: Approx 15'2 x 7'9 (4.62m x 2.36m) UPVC double glazed window to side, panelled bath, pedestal hand basin, low flush wc, radiator, tiled walls, storage cupboard, door leads to shower room with radiator and tiled walls.
Exterior: Off street parking to rear.
Council Tax: Band B.
These particulars are intended only as a guide to prospective purchasers or tenants to enable them to decide whether to make further enquiries with a view to taking up negotiations but they are otherwise not intended to be relied upon in any way or for any purpose whatever and accordingly neither their accuracy nor the continued availability of the property is in any way guaranteed and they are furnished on the express understanding that neither the agent nor the vendors or landlord are to be or become under any liability or claim in respect of their content. In the event of the agents or the vendor or landlord supplying any further information or expressing any opinion to a prospective purchaser or tenant, whether verbal or in writing, such information or expression of opinion must be treated as given on the same basis as these particulars.
To make an offer please make an appointment with this office prior to contacting your Lender or Solicitor, as this may result in unnecessary costs being incurred, or the property being sold elsewhere. Your home is at risk if you do not keep up repayments on a mortgage or other loan secured on it..