Coniston Avenue, Poulton le Fylde, FY6 0DR
- Two Bedroom Detached Dorma Bungalow
- UPVC Double Glazing,Night Storage Heater
- Panoramic Estuary Views To Rear
- Conservatory, Gardens, Garage
- No Chain Delay, EPC TBC
- Description: A two bedroom detached dorma bungalow which is situated in the popular village of Knott End. The property briefly comprises of; entrance vestibule, lounge, inner hall, kitchen, dining room, conservatory, ground floor bedroom, ground floor bathroom, first floor bedroom or lounge with panoramic Estuary views and first floor shower room. There are gardens to the front providing off road parking leading to the single garage and rear garden. The property benefits from storage heaters and UPVC double glazing. Viewings are strictly through the selling agent. This would make for a perfect first time buyer or family home and is offered with no chain delay.
Entrance Vestibule: UPVC double glazed window to the front, UPVC entrance door, meter cupboard, inner door to;
Lounge: Approx 13'3 x 11'8 (4.04m x 3.55m) UPVC double glazed window to the front, tiled fireplace with inset coal effect electric fire, TV point, coved ceiling, night storage heater.
Inner Hall: Coved ceiling, night storage heater.
Kitchen: Approx 10’7 x 9’10 (3.23m x 3.01m) UPVC double glazed window to the front, wall and base units with white complementary work surfaces over, integral fridge / freezer, electric oven, four ring electric hob with extractor hood over, ½ bowl ceramic sink with mixer tap over, splash back tiling, coved ceiling, night storage heater.
Dining Room: Approx 13’0 x 10’9 (3.96m x 3.25m) Single glazed doors to the conservatory, spindle staircase to the first floor, coved ceiling, night storage heater.
Conservatory: Approx 11’3 x 13’6 (3.43m x 4.11m) UPVC double glazed window to the rear, UPVC French doors to the rear, night storage heater, wall light point.
Ground Floor Bedroom One: Approx 9’7 x 10’9 (2.92m x 3.25m) Single glazed window to the rear, UPVC double glazed frosted window to the rear, coved ceiling , night storage heater.
Ground floor shower room: Approx 6'2 x 6'4 (1.88 x 1.93m) UPVC double glazed frosted window to the side, shower cubicle with electric shower, wash hand basin, low flush WC, tiled walls, ceiling spots lamps.
First Floor Bedroom Two: Approx 12’7 x 18’9 (3.84m x 5.71m) UPVC double glazed windows offering panoramic estuary views, fitted robes to one wall, coved celling, door to loft area, night storage heater.
First Floor Shower Room: Approx 4’3 x 5’9 (1.30m x 1.75m) Single shower cubicle with electric shower, wash hand basin, low flush wc, part tiled walls.
Front Garden: Laid with pebbles, off road parking, gated access to the front leading to the single garage, gated access leading to the rear garden
Rear Garden: Which is laid to lawn with flower and shrub displays, panel fence surround.
Council tax band: Band C.
These particulars are intended only as a guide to prospective purchasers or tenants to enable them to decide whether to make further enquiries with a view to taking up negotiations but they are otherwise not intended to be relied upon in any way or for any purpose whatever and accordingly neither their accuracy nor the continued availability of the property is in any way guaranteed and they are furnished on the express understanding that neither the agent nor the vendors or landlord are to be or become under any liability or claim in respect of their content. In the event of the agents or the vendor or landlord supplying any further information or expressing any opinion to a prospective purchaser or tenant, whether verbal or in writing, such information or expression of opinion must be treated as given on the same basis as these particulars.
To make an offer please make an appointment with this office prior to contacting your Lender or Solicitor, as this may result in unnecessary costs being incurred, or the property being sold elsewhere. Your home is at risk if you do not keep up repayments on a mortgage or other loan secured on it..