Devonshire Road, Blackpool, FY2 0TP
- Four Bedroom Semi Detached Property
- Gas Central Heating/UPVC Double Glazed
- Off Street Parking/Detached Garage
- Two Bathrooms Plus Additional Loft Room
- EPC Rating D
- Description: This could be your forever home! This modern 4 bed semi-detached house is extremely well presented throughout and has practically had everything upgraded within the last ten years. Numerous beneficial features accompany this beautiful home situated in a most desirable location, close to the water tower at Bispham and the ‘Rock Gardens’. These include 2 separate reception areas supplemented by a modern stylish breakfast kitchen. The exterior is no less impressive with parking to the front for several vehicles, a low maintenance rear garden and a driveway with detached garage. The property offers spacious accommodation which briefly comprises, large lounge open to a dining area with log burner, which flows into the modern kitchen, with under floor heating, and a downstairs wet room. The first floor consists of 4 bedrooms and the family bathroom whilst the next level houses the spacious loft room, ideal as a teenage hideaway. The property benefits from UPVC double glazing and gas central heating throughout. An internal viewing is highly recommended to realise the full potential of this lovely family home.
Lounge: Approx 19'5 x 15'3 (5.94m x 4.66m) UPVC Double glazed bay window to front. Radiator under bay window. Radiator to bottom of stairs. Feature shelved hearth. Stairs leading to First Floor with understairs cupboard. Lounge opens to;
Dining Room: Approx 13'7 x 11'1 ( 4.17m x 3.38m) UPVC Double glazed window to rear. Log burner in bricked hearth. Open to;
Kitchen: Approx 22'3 x 7'6 (6.79m x 2.31m) UPVC Double glazed window and door to side plus patio doors to the rear. Featuring a range of base and wall unites with worktops. Four ring large gas hob, 90cm self cleaning oven, 1 1/2 original stainless steel sink unit and drainer. Plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher with space for American fridge freezer. Breakfast bar, ceramic splashback. Under floor heating.
Downstairs Wet Room: Approx 8'7 x 5'0 ( 2.65m x 1.52m) Modern wet room with rain shower, low flush W/C, wall mounted hand basin, tiled walls.
Bedroom One: Approx 15'3 x 12'1 ( 4.66m x 3.68m) UPVC Double glazed bay window to front. Bay radiator. Space for free standing wardrobe.
Bedroom Two: Approx 14'1 x 10'6 ( 4.29m x 3.23m) UPVC Double glazed window to rear. Corner wardrobe unit.
Bedroom Three: Approx 10'3 x 8'9 (3.13m x 2.71m) UPVC Double glazed window to rear. Radiator.
Bedroom Four: Approx 8'5 x 7'0 (2.59m x 2.13m) UPVC Double glazed window to front. Radiator.
Loft Room: Approx 12'6 x 12'0 (3.84m x 3.65m) Wooden Double glazed Velux window. Radiator.
Bathroom: Approx 8'4 x 4'3 (2.56m x 1.31m) Featuring corner jet wash bath, wall mounted hand basin, low flush W/C, corner heated towel rail. Tiled walls.
Exterior: To the front is a fully concrete paved garden providing ample off road parking. Gated access to the rear leading to a detached garage with up and over door. Low maintenance, fully enclosed garden to the rear.
Virtual Tour Links:
EPC Rating: D
Council Tax Band: D
These particulars are intended only as a guide to prospective purchasers or tenants to enable them to decide whether to make further enquiries with a view to taking up negotiations but they are otherwise not intended to be relied upon in any way or for any purpose whatever and accordingly neither their accuracy nor the continued availability of the property is in any way guaranteed and they are furnished on the express understanding that neither the agent nor the vendors or landlord are to be or become under any liability or claim in respect of their content. In the event of the agents or the vendor or landlord supplying any further information or expressing any opinion to a prospective purchaser or tenant, whether verbal or in writing, such information or expression of opinion must be treated as given on the same basis as these particulars.
To make an offer please make an appointment with this office prior to contacting your Lender or Solicitor, as this may result in unnecessary costs being incurred, or the property being sold elsewhere. Your home is at risk if you do not keep up repayments on a mortgage or other loan secured on it.. - .