Dickson Road, Blackpool, FY1 2BU
- Garage and MOT Testing Station
- Fully Equipped, Established Business
- Highly Profitable Business
- Busy All Year-Round Trading Location
- Viewing Recommended / EPC Rating TBC
- Description: Broomheads are delighted to offer this rare opportunity to purchase this well known and popular Garage and MOT Station for sale. This distinctive 2 storey building is situated in the busy all year-round trading location of Dickson Road in North Shore Blackpool. The business has been established for approximately 14 years and is being offered for sale due to the owner’s retirement. In addition to the MOT Testing Station the Garage services and repairs motor vehicles and is also a certified AA Garage. Viewing is recommended.
Ground Floor (approx. 2,167sq. ft.)
Main entrance via 2 electronic shutters leading to:
Reception area which has waiting room for customers and an office area.
Main workshop which is fully equipped with MOT bay, 3 ramps and a range of equipment including, Tyre machines, Air con machine, 4-wheel Alignment Laser equipment, Air compressor, Forte DPF power cleaning machine and Brake Skimming Lathe.
First floor (approx. 2,167 sq. ft.)
Open plan Storage areas with racking, storing a range of tyres
Exterior: Car parking area to the front providing car parking for a number of vehicles. Rear exit to the back which is protected by electric shutters
Agents Notes: The property is protected by electric steel shutters to the front and top the rear. 3 Phase electricity is installed.
Trading Hours: Monday to Friday 9am – 5.30pm. Saturday 9am to 4.30pm
Accounts: On application. The turnover is in excess of £250,000 pa
Tenure: Leasehold – We are informed a new flexible lease will be available at a rent of £18,000 pa
Leasehold Price: £155,000 + SAV
Viewing: By appointment through Broomheads.
These particulars are intended only as a guide to prospective purchasers or tenants to enable them to decide whether to make further enquiries with a view to taking up negotiations but they are otherwise not intended to be relied upon in any way or for any purpose whatever and accordingly neither their accuracy nor the continued availability of the property is in any way guaranteed and they are furnished on the express understanding that neither the agent nor the vendors or landlord are to be or become under any liability or claim in respect of their content. In the event of the agents or the vendor or landlord supplying any further information or expressing any opinion to a prospective purchaser or tenant, whether verbal or in writing, such information or expression of opinion must be treated as given on the same basis as these particulars.
To make an offer please make an appointment with this office prior to contacting your Lender or Solicitor, as this may result in unnecessary costs being incurred, or the property being sold elsewhere.
Your home is at risk if you do not keep up repayments on a mortgage or other loan secured on it..