Dickson Road, Blackpool, FY1 2JH
- Two Bedroom First Floor Flat
- Electric Heating, UPVC Double Glazed
- Close To Local Amenities, EPC E
- One Months Rent Plus Bond Required
- Children welcome
- Pets considered
- DSS considered
- Description: Broomheads are pleased to offer this well presented two bedroom first floor flat situated close to Blackpool town centre. This property comprises of a hallway, lounge, kitchen, two bedrooms, bathroom, UPVC double glazing and electric heating. The property is modern and decorated to a high standard. Close to local amenities and transport links. EPC rating is E.
Hall: Large hallway with stairs to front, storage heater and Velux window to ceiling.
Lounge: Approx 13'1 x 12'4 UPVC double glazed window to the rear, economy seven heater, TV point, telephone point, fitted carpet.
Kitchen: 12'9" x 10'2" UPVC double glazed window to rear, Integral oven and hob with extractor over, range of wall and base units with complimentary worktops over, stainless steel sink unit with electric wall panel heater, plumbed for washing machine and vinyl flooring.
Bedroom One: 12'9" x 12'9" UPVC double glazed to front, storage heater, TV point and carpet.
Bedroom Two: 11'4" x 8'2" UPVC double glazed to front, electric wall panel heater and carpet.
Bathroom: 6'9" x 6'8" UPVC double glazed to side, panelled bath with shower over, low flush WC, Pedestal hand wash basin.
Council Tax: Band A
These particulars are intended only as a guide to prospective tenants to enable them to decide whether to make further enquiries with a view to taking up a tenancy but they are otherwise not intended to be relied upon in any way or for any purpose whatsoever and accordingly neither their accuracy nor the continued availability of the property is in any way guaranteed and they are furnished on the express understanding that neither the agent nor the landlord are to be or become under any liability or claim in respect of their content. In the event of the agents or the landlord supplying any further information or expressing any opinion to a prospective tenant, whether verbal or in writing, such information or expression of opinion must be treated as given on the same basis as these particulars.